Cupids arrows (Jason McCann)

Intro: Love is in the air,can you feel it. Today is Valentine's Day which is the day of love. The day when girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands,and wife's share a romantic day together. This story doesn't start the way most love stories do. Read on to find out ....

Your P.O.V
Today is Valentine's Day, and once again I'm allow. Today is Friday (even tho it's not in the story it is) and I honestly don't want to go to school because I get bullied everyday by the schools bad boy Jason McCann and his evil cheerleader girlfriend crystal (just another random name).

They always bother me and my friends. It's kinda hard to believe that Jason would do that to me and my friends because we all use to be friends but Jason and I were best friends until we got into high school. He became friends with the wrong people and he began doing and selling drugs.

Anyways I just got to school, my older brother Alex drove me. Alex and Jason are best buds and they're both in a gang together. See Alex doesn't know about Jason because he only goes to school once a week and Jason tells people not to tell him.

I got out of the car and walked into school. As I was walking everyone was looking at me different, more guys were paying attention to me and I heard a lot of them whisper about hooking up with me but I didn't pay attention to them. The reason why everyone is staring at me is because I'm one of the most popular girls in the school.

As I was walking to my locked I came face to face with someone I really didn't want to see. It was Jason's girlfriend.
C: oh look who finally showed up
Y: what do you was crystal
C: I want to to go kill yourself
Y: not going to happen. Why do u hate me so much
C: your trying to take my Jason away from me
Y: no I'm not. I want nothing to do with that two faced dog you call your boyfriend. After I said that I soon regretted it because Jason walked up to crystal. Oh damn I hope he didn't hear what I said.
J: what did u just call me
Y: nothing. And with that I walked away.

As I was walking to class someone grabbed my hand and pull me into a room.
J: y/n
Y: Jason what the heck. Why did you bring me here, and before I could finish he kissed me and I kissed back.
J: y/n I like you
Y: what about crystal
J: I broke up with her
Y: oh
J:will you be my valentine
Y:of course
J: now your my girlfriend and your only mine

A/n I know so cheesy but it's all I could think of. I'll update later. Anyways how is everyone on this very beloved day. Comment and vote and tell me what you think. If you want an imagine I now take requests.

-Olivia aka Liv