Playtime is over, and I'm done (jason mcCann imagine)

Jason's P.O.V
I go to clubs every night and leave my girlfriend y/n at home. She thinks I'm only with her but I'm not a one girl man. I'm constantly cheating on her but she never finds out. Today I'm bringing one of my girls to mine and y/n's house just to chill since y/n is working late again.

Your P.O.V
I woke up to no Jason in the bed again. I'm use to it now so I don't keep my hopes up. Oh how I wish he would hold me close like he use to when we first started dating. He doesn't even kiss me anymore. I have a feeling he's cheating but I have no proof. Anyways it's time to get ready for work.

~skip the normal morning routine~
I saw Jason in his office but I was going to surprise him since I only have to go to work for an hour. I just left not like he really cared.

Jason's P.O.V
Yes she left and just in time because my baby just arrived.
Girl: hey baby
J: hey babe
We laid down beside each other and started to make out.

Your P.O.V
I get to go home now. I just got home to see someone else's car there. Maybe he has a member of the gang over. I walk in and see Jason making out with some random girl.

Y: I can't believe You do this when I'm working
J: what are you doing home
Y: We're Over Jason
With that you ran upstairs with Jason following you
J: baby I'm sorry
Y: if you honestly think I'm going to believe you your wrong
J: I'm sorry
Y: no Jason I've forgiven you to many times. Playtime is over and I'm done. With that I got all my stuff and left Jason there in shock.

A/n wow Jason I can believe you would do such a thing lol anyways I hope you like it.

-Olivia aka Liv