What have I written

Incomplete crackfic for this wonderful celebration since I'm not in the mood to write actual stuff.

Kokichi was a freak

His dad Nagitoe decided to yeet himself off a bridge because he realized that his husband Sans cheated on him with ketchup.

But there was this thing going around that was pretty fucking scary for Kokichi. EVERYONE WORE SOCKS

Cookie was adopted by Junko who enjoyed wearing socks and her child Ball Monokuma. That they would go shopping for socks every week to Kokichi's absolute horror.

Then one day the pussy princ- I mean very handsome prince, called Shuichi Shithara was being an absolute loner like most people reading this book, including myself. In which his dad, Monotaro became concerned for his only son.

So they sent out Rantaro to deliver the invitations, but Rantaro went off course and crashed into a tree, which killed him instantly. Monotaro was like "Oh, we should probably clean that up." Until he sent his pet bee, Gonta to send out the invitations.

Kokichi was outside beating the shit out of an ant when Gonta dropped an invintation on him which made him pass out. When Kokichi woke up he opened up the invintation.

" You like Jazz?"

"Then come over to the Saihara castle to party all night."

Kokichi's like don't mind if I do and went inside to make a pretty hot dress for himself. Junko was pretty sus of Kokichi and decided to handle it herself. She soon found the invitation and told Ball Monokuma about the party. I got the perfect idea for you!" exclaimed Junko as she stuffed Ball Monokuma into a tutu and gave them sunglasses. "Beautiful."

They then destroyed Kokichi's dress by throwing pickles at it and left the day of the party. Kokichi saw his hot dress ruined and started crying until a beautiful sparkle erupted and Kokichi saw a fairy with a goatee and spiky hair.

"Holy shit, someone broke into my house." Kaito sighed and said "I'm your fairy god mother.""You look like a stripper with that outfit." pointed out Kokichi. "Look, Miu only had Tinkerbell outfits left." complained Kaito. "So you want to go to the party?" asked Kaito and Kokichi nodded.

Kaito then smacked Kokichi with the magic wand in his hand and it prettified Kokichi's face. He soon proceeded to beat the shit out of Kokichi which made him fab. "My ass hurts and I don't like wearing these crocs." said Kokichi and Kaito crossed his arms. "Anyways the magic will last until midnight, in which you'll transform back to your hobo looking self." informed Kaito as he smacked one of Kokichi's rat friends who turned into a carriage.

"Get in." said Kaito. "This feels like a kidnapping." "It really is to be honest."

They soon arrived at the castle and Kaito said "Now it's time for me to leave.""You're going to ditch me last minute?!" exclaimed Kokichi. "Listen, I ain't going in there in this." said Kaito as he points at his Tinkerbell dress. Kokichi sighed before nodding.

He then walked into the ball. Shuichi was off being a loner again. He swears he's getting drunk when he saw a short bear waddle over to him in a tutu and ask for a dance, in which the emo prince declined. He then saw someone from across the ballroom who was wearing at outift with crocs  and that somehow awakened Shuichi's undiscovered foot feti- I mean what?

"Hey." said Shuichi as he walked over to Kokichi. 'Damn he looks hot' thought Kokichi as he awkwardly waved at him. "Want to have a dance?" asked Shuichi and Kokichi nodded as he was soon dragged onto the dancefloor. Junko looked in the center at the two dancing and was like "Damn, that purple haired stranger looks awfully familiar."

Then the clock rang and Kokichi knew it was time to ditch the handsome prince charming. "I have to go." said Kokichi as he ran out of the ballroom to Shuichi's demise. "W-wait!" exclaimed Shuichi as he tried to chase after the male but was pushed back by the other guests' twerking.

Kokichi then tripped and lost his crocs, he obviously fucking failed when he started tumbling down the stairs and miraculously suriving. He noticed how the prince was nearby as he soon dashed away into the darkness. Shuichi saw the long glass slipper on the ground and grabbed it. "I'll find you." said Shuichi.

Days later, Junko heard a knock on the door and told Kokichi to stay up in her room to play minecraft or something and she opened up the door to see Prince Shuichi there with his advisor, Kaede. "I'm in search of a person who has attracted me during the ball. They wear this slipper and no female was able to wear this, because for some reason everyone in this kingdom has big feet." said Shuichi and Junko giggled excitedly, she'll get so much clout for this. "Of course! Ball honey! The prince is here!" exclaimed Junko and Ball Monokuma came tumbling down the stairs.

"Try this on." said Junko and Ball Monokuma tried it on but couldn't fit the shoe. "I would like the question why you would be wearing socks and crocs to begin with, anyways, do you perhaps have anyone else in this establishment?" asked Shuichi and Junko shook her head but it soon ended when she heard Kokichi's very girly scream from nearly killing his pet dog, Clown.

"Upstairs, m'lord." said Kaede as she dashed up but tripped and fell down the stairs, in which Shuichi trampled all over her and when he soone entered the room, he saw Kokichi feeding his minecraft dog rotten flesh. "H-hello?" called out Shuichi and Kokichi froze.

"Can you try out these crocs?" asked Shuichi and Kokichi gasped. "Of course." said Kokichi as he slid his feet into them and it was a perfect match.

And this is why you shouldn't wear socks

————————

If you want, I'll delete this-