Bet

I'm a sucker for rich kid learns how to love from inexperienced poor child

My hand slipped and I wrote a potential book plot

A/N: The characters will most likely be out of character because I haven't touched Danganronpa content ever since the beginning of April and I haven't been writing a lot as of recently.

______

"Please, I promise you that I can seduce anyone into bed in this whole school." said Shuichi as relaxed his arm on the loveseat. Kaede raised an eyebrow and asked "Oh really so does that mean that you can seduce every person? Then how about we make a bet." Shuichi smirked and said "And what bet would that be?" "Well captain of the basketball team, I would like to say that if you are able to seduce a person into your bed by the time prom rolls around then you won't have to wear speedos while I hang you on the flagpole that would definitely hurt your ego." "Well that's... Descriptive.." mumbled Shuichi, already creating a mental image in his head of what that would look like and it was extremely unpleasant because it would hurt his pride. "But how is that fair for you?" asked Shuichi. "Oh well if you do end up seducing this next person then I would lose the chance to record you making a fool of yourself in front of your whole school and I'll post it online, ridiculing you as the man who was attached to the flagpole by a speedo after prom." said Kaede. "Playing dangerous?" asked Shuichi towards his best friend and Kaede rolled her eyes before saying "Obviously." "Then its a bet." said Shuichi, holding out his hand and Kaede shaking on it. "Good luck emo, I'm already on the lookout for the perfect speedo for you."

. . . . . . .

Shuichi thought that this was going to be a fairly easy bet. That being despite him still being in highschool; his body count is probably higher than the amount of people that have died in Danganronpa, really it wouldn't be a problem with any girl. Just show off some money, make them be in awe at him, maybe experience a blowjob or two and then dump then like how his parents dumped him on the side of the road to be picked up by someone else. Really simple, if it were any other girl then he would be able to achieve all of that in at least a day and at most 3 days. So that was what he was really expecting with this. But oh, of course it wasn't within Kaede to give Shuichi an easy target. No, it wasn't any girl he was trying to sway into his bed, it was a boy by the name of Kokichi Ouma and really Shucihi thinks this would be easy.

I mean, have you seen the amount of stories on the internet in which the nerd person falls in love with the jockey? Way too many to count and considering Kokichi fits that criteria, that being he's a straight A student and being the top in most of the school arranged clubs, it wouldn't be that hard. "So I heard that he was also poor. So maybe I should've chosen my target to be someone a bit harder." said Kaede as she scrolled through her phone. "You know, because you can just show off a few bucks and he'll be feeding out of you hand just like that." said Kaede as she proceeded to snap her fingers to mimic the amount of time that would pass before Shuichi would have Kokichi to eat out of his hand and maybe a bonus blowjob or handjob. Shuichi doesn't know, maybe he would be desperate enough to do both. "Alright if you say so. Just watch the master go at it." said Shuichi as he raised himself from his chair and started strolling towards the purple-haired male who was looking around a bit lost.

"Hello Koki." sang Shuichi as he approached Kokichi in which he accidentally grabbed Kokichi by the shoulder in which the purple haired male freaked out and knocked his hand away from him. "O-oh its you." said Kokichi, gripping his bag, Kokichi really didn't want to stay around here for much longer, considering Hope's Peak was like a maze especially with the amount of people here that causes it to be much harder to tell where he should be going. Really who designed this school, he can't get from Mrs.Chisa's classroom to Ms.Nanimi's class without accidentally entering in a different classroom. Or well, it was harder for someone his stature to move around considering he was short and could barely read the signs. Its like this school was in favor of tall people or something. Reason for Kokichi really wanting to get out of this school was that his bag was on the verge of falling apart. "What do you want..." mumbled Kokichi, clutching his bag and stepping back from the raven-haired man. "Is it wrong for me to admire a cute boy from afar and want to date him?" asked Shuichi, smiling over to Kokichi. "Uh...Well there are more prettier girls in your fan club so maybe you can ask some of them..." mumbled Kokichi, avoiding eye contact with the emo while the emo was doing the exact opposite. Well that was true, Shuichi won't deny that. There are far more prettier girls in his fanclub, but none of them were involved in the bet so he won't bother. Maybe later though after he has won this whole bet.

"Well yeah, but they don't spark as much interest as you. Cuz you know, they would drop down to their knees if I even came in the room." said Shuichi. "Well then no." said Kokichi as he started to go deeper into the crowd which was actually easy for Kokichi since, as mentioned previously, he was fairly small. Though curse his hair color considering he was the only one who carried purple tips in this school which was easy for him to navigate, which resulted in Shuichi catching up with Kokichi within seconds. Curse this generation with more people who were born with broomsticks as their legs. "L-listen I don't want to get involved with you. This is probably a bet to ask me out just to ridicule me." stuttered Kokichi, damn he really saw through the whole thing, might as well call him the Ultimate Detective or something.