Idk what plot is in this one

Shuichi: Hanako

Pregame! Kokichi: Yashiro

Pregame! Shuichi: Tsukasa

There's not much Shuichi and more of Saihara and Kokichi hanging out

In game Kokichi went poof-

Saihara=Pregame

{TBHK AU}

______

"Saihara-kun, Saihara-kun, are you there?" asked the sensitive boy in front of a stall in a girl's restroom. The cubicle opened slightly to see a boy wearing a black hat and a white seal on his cheek."Ouma-kun... You shouldn't be sneaking into places like this. You know how much you'll be made fun of and get in trouble for." muttered Shuichi and Kokichi started fidgeting in his place."W-well... You are my only friend and I d-don't really know where to go." stuttered Kokichi, twirling the ends of hair as some sort of distraction. Shucihi sighed and patted Kokichi's head before smiling softly to himself.

"Do you want to head down to the garden? We can go and water some plants if you want." said Shuichi and Kokichi nodded with a large smile on his face. Shuichi looked away from the boy blushing a bit while Kokichi happily pulled the boy to the garden. While on the way, they bump into Kokichi's upper classmate, Rantaro who Kokichi had developed some sort of admiration for.

"A-ah! Hey Amami-senpai." said Kokichi, waving his hand slightly and Rantaro gave the smaller boy a small smile before walking away. Kokichi let out a sigh while Shuichi swore that he felt daggers hitting his back from Kokichi's exorcist upper classmate."C-c'mon Saihara-kun. I don't want to be late to get to the garden." said Kokichi as he dashed down the stairs, skipping over the third step to avoid triggering another encounter with Maki.

Shuichi still couldn't hold off his laughter when he remembered how Kokichi decided to change her rumor. Considering his wholesomeness, he made her rumor about love and friendship which Maki wasn't really proud of the change, but even she couldn't resist Kokichi looking up to her. In fact, instead of pushing him away or beating the ever living shit out of the sensitive boy. Maki just let out a huff and complained to the 5th wonder, Kaito.

Shuichi then noticed that the clock was nearly striking 4 pm and he promised to go on a meeting with Maki and Kaito."A-ah.... Kokichi, I really need to go to a meeting with Maki and Kaito. It's really important. Sorry." apologized Shuichi and Kokichi said "Oh, it's okay. I just need to head down a few flights of stairs before I reach the garden so I'll be okay." Shuichi nodded, thanking Kokichi for his politeness and flew back up the stairs.

Kokichi sighed and started walking down the steps as he hummed a little tune to himself. He then heard the faintest sound of a chattering radio. Curiosity being his motive to investigate what it was, Kokichi walked closer to the chatter. He noticed that there was a radio in one of the classrooms, but since he wasn't attentive enough. When he opened the door to enter there, a trap triggered and a bucket filled with water was dumped onto the poor boy.

Kokichi didn't have time to react until he realized that he was just now a feeble purple fish in a puddle of water. He started worrying and he bounced around the place, trying to be able to cover some ground, but his flailing didn't do anything so he just relaxed and decided to accept his fate. His eyes instantly flew open when he felt something grab at his tail gently. He looked up and saw that it was someone who looked like Shuichi, the difference was that he was wearing a black seal instead of the usual white.

"Saihara-kun?" asked Kokichi and the boy raised up Kokichi to his eye level."Ah, so you must be the person who the other me is talking about." commented Saihara as his face turned into a twisted smirk and said "Well I wonder what you'll taste like." Kokcihi started sweating and started squirming, making the boy laugh as he just put Kokichi softly in a handkerchief, took the radio, and walked away to somewhere.