"Romance for Dummies"

So- this book hit 1k

So- instead of doing a q&a of all of the Kokichis and Shuichis in the chapters

I'm deciding to do another Tsundere!Kokichi chapter :)

(Because I'm going to do an angst after this)

This isn't going to follow the other tsundere chapter

________

{Non Despair AU}

Kokichi was stopped in the halls by Shuichi's sister, Tsumugi and honestly the tsundere wasn't really fond of that, because he was wanting to ditch advisory to go to the library or get a snack from the vending machine."What is it Shirogane?" asked Kokichi as the cosplayer dragged Kokichi into a corner and then held up a book.

"Romance for Dummies" read Kokichi as he squinted at the cheesy as fuck cover of the book that Tsumugi was holding."Yup, and I'm going to have you go a long with this book." said Tsumugi."Why?" asked Kokichi."Because even though you deny it, you like Shuichi right?" questioned Tsumugi, making the purple-haired male a blushing mess and stuttering.

"As I thought, well being a tsundere is no good. These days people only like the cute type." explained Tsumugi, patting the cover of the book, making Kokichi sigh, because he knows that the cosplayer isn't going to drag him out of this wonderful idea of hers to get him and her brother together. Heck, Kokichi had visited their house for a project that he had to do with Shuichi and when he entered Tsumugi's room, there were drawings of their love children hanging on her bulletin board of all places.

"Well, I guess I'll do it. BUT IT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOU WILL LEAVE ME ALONE!" screamed Kokichi as he pointed an accusing finger at Tsumugi, making her smirk and said "Yeah, yeah you tsundere. Anyways, I'll text you all of the things I plucked out of it while skimming through it. We're going to try the first option tomorrow!"

Kokichi sighed at the determination that Tsumugi was radiating off, tomorrow, he was sure going to make a fool out of himself.

Tip #1: Give him a cute nickname!

Kokichi sighed as he looked at the text that Tsumugi just sent him.'It's not like I can't think of a nickname for him like Shumai, but I would just end up puking up 100 times for having butterflies in my stomach while saying them.' thought Kokichi. Kokichi then heard footsteps running up to him and he turned around to see Shuichi coming over and saying good morning to Kokichi.

Kokichi scoffed and said "Good morning, Shuichi." and Shuichi instantly stopped his pacing while Kokichi was cursing to himself silently. Calling him Shumai was the more safer route or Saihara-chan, but calling him by his first name was a big no no.

"Uh... Ouma-kun, I'll guess I'll go ahead of you." said Shuichi awkwardly as he jogged ahead of the purple-haired male, while Kokichi knew that he messed up big time. What he didn't expect was when Shuichi's best friend, Kaede ran over to Kokichi and grabbed him by the shoulder."SHUICHI IS TRYING TO JUMP OFF OF THE ROOF!" screamed Kaede and Kokichi immediately rushed towards the school.

Tip #2: Be affectionate from time to time!

Kokichi wanted to curse Tsumugi out because of this stupid reason. Be affectionate from time to time?! Yeah, he could do that in some alternate universe in which he didn't fuck up and became the tsundere icon of their school. After all, he has a reputation to hold up in there, but he wasn't really expecting Shuichi to invite him up from the rooftop for lunch after his previous suicide attempt, because the tsundere called him by his first name.

"Nice weather up here isn't there?" said Shuichi, in an awkward tone, because the tension surrounding them was higher than Rantaro after this morning. Kokichi was still in thought as to how he can be affectionate towards the detectives and he looked over to see Kaede feeding her girlfriend some of her bento.'I guess I can try that.' thought Kokichi as he opened up his bento and plucked out a sushi while the detective was rambling about some case that he had to do for homework.

"Hey Shumai." said Kokichi and Shuichi stopped his rambling to look over at Kokichi. He immediately took notice of the food that was in front of him."Say ah." said Kokichi and Shuichi became silent before turning away from Kokichi with a massive blush on his face."Sorry Kokichi, but can I leave for a little bit." said Shuichi as he got up from his seat and headed inside of the school.

Kokichi sighed as he set the bento down before the doors flew open to reveal Kaito."KOKICHI! SHUICHI IS DROWNING HIMSELF IN THE FOUNTAIN RIGHT NOW!" screamed Kaito and Kokichi immediately pushed Kaito out of the way and dashed down the stairs.

Tip #3: Wearing his clothes is really cute!

"This better work Shirogane." said Kokichi and he heard a nervous laugh from the other side of the line, signaling that Tsumugi is praying that this is going to work or else she'll see her Sailor Moon cosplay (Which she worked for around 3 months by now) in shambles. Now, Kokichi couldn't just straight up steal Shuichi's clothes, so the closest thing was taking his track jacket from his gym locker, which makes Kokichi's ability to pick locks very useful and with no one else in the locker room, he wouldn't seem suspicious.

So, Kokichi changed into his gym uniform, lockpicked Shuichi's locker, and put the jacket on. As expected, it was too big for him and when he looked at the mirror in the bathroom, he couldn't help but think about how stupid he look and decided to take it off.

And as if it was planned or something, Shuichi walked in."Hey Kokichi, Mr.Komaeda is wondering why you aren't you out ye-" said Shuichi, but was cut off by seeing Kokichi wearing Shuichi's track jacket, with it hanging loosely from his shoulders."Knock next time, dummy." said Kokichi, sending Shuichi a small glare.

When they started exiting the school, Kokichi got a call from Kaede and he picked it up."What's up Bakamats-" said Kokichi before Kaede said "Shuichi says you should stay away from him or he won't be responsible for his actions." Now with that information, that got Kokichi down in the dumps as he sighed and nodded. "Okay." said Kokichi as he hung up on Kaede.

"So how did it go?" asked Tsumugi, skipping over to Kokichi."I think I'm incapable of being cute after all." groaned Kokichi as he scratched the back of his head."There must be something wrong.. I thought it would work for everyone." said Tsumugi."Ah whatever, it's not like I cared or something." said Kokichi.