Lovely Wedding

Lolololol Idk if this can count as Oumota :)

And if it rubs the wrong way, I'll just point out that I don't have any hate towards Oumota shippers

_______

{Assassin/Mafia AU}

Kokichi snickered to himself as he latched onto his boyfriend."Shumai~ Are you ready for the mission?" sang Kokichi and Shuichi let out a small laugh before saying "Well, I'm not really looking forward to it." The mission that was assigned for this deadly duo was a wedding mission. Sure, they could've just slit the man's throat and executed the family, but it wasn't what Junko wanted.

And if Junko didn't like it, she'll change it. Things should always go her way, especially when Shuichi, the demon prodigy of the mafia, and being raised under Junko, was involved in this mission. The reason for the assination was because they were disrupting some shipments to the main area in Japan, and they were able to send some detectives to find out that this man, Kaito Momota. Who seemed to be a man who valued his reputation over everything else.

But recently, he had broken up with his ex-fiance and he was currently in emotional distress. And the queen of despair wanted to take advantage of this. So, she enlisted Kokichi to be his "bride" while Shuichi was Kokichi's personal servant. Sure she would have handed the mission to Kaede, but really who would pass up the opportunity in putting Kokichi in a dress, and Tsumugi was right up with that idea, despite the fact that she would have the deal with Shuichi's constant venting of anger over Kaito being all up in Kokichi's personal bubble.

"Hey Shumai?" asked Kokichi, Shuichi hummed and asked "Yes?""When will you marry me?" asked Kokichi, smirking over at the blushing navy haired male. Shuichi stuttered, while heat started rushing up his face. Kokichi let out a giggle before the announcement came on, signaling them that their ride was there."Well I can ask you later, but not right now~" sang Kokichi as he trotted out the room, but Shuichi couldn't help but feel the leather casing in his pocket.

:Time Skip to the wedding, because screw writing

Shuichi was a wreck by the time the wedding rolled around. Kaito definiantly is a dumbass and can't think ahead of anything. Maybe that would be how his fate would be sealed, not by Kokichi slitting his throat, but by his own dumbassery. Many, many times during one of his dates with Kokichi, he nearly got himself killed, while Kokichi and Shuichi tried not to mock him. And not to mention the fact that Kaito didn't seem to notice that Kokichi was part of the deadly duo, even without his disguise.

What really made Shuichi think Kaito was a downright, braindead cretin, was when Kaito accidentally walked in on Shuichi and Kokichi, and he fell for the lie when Kokichi said that Shuichi was trying to put on his clothes and when Kaito didn't fall for that, Shuichi said that they were practicing something called "naked wrestling" which was a much lighter version way of saying that they were doing the dirty and that man actually fell for that than the putting on clothes thing.

Hell Kaito was so oblivious when he didn't even bother walking in on Kokichi and Shuichi again when they were practicing this new sport called "naked wrestling". But that didn't really stop Shuichi and Kokichi from doing it during the mission, because their dead brain target is more oblivious than the innocent robot they have back at the mafia.

Kokichi snickered to himself a little bit when he handed Shuichi the bouquet of flowers.Shuichi noticed that there was something in the bouquet, but decided not to question Kokichi considering the fact that Kokichi always had a plan up his sleeves, even when girls are stuffing him in a wedding dress. Shuichi averted his eyes away from Kokichi when he saw the absolutely shimmering dress that Kokichi was wearing.