Babysitting

I don't know how to make a chapter that is extremely cute. (Since I wanted to brighten up the mood from the last chapter)

So- sorry if this is bad

This is like years later

________

{Post-game AU}{Domestic AU}

Kaede sighed as she looked down at her daughter. She was hoping to find a babysitter for Kagi, but it seemed like everyone in the surrounding area just wasn't up to raising a 11 month old child. She would've given it to Maki, but she immediately denied the request and made an excuse that they were going to go on a trip with Kaito to Paris of all places. Turns out that was scheduled last minute and Kaito was more surprised when he found himself standing in front of the Eiffel Tower literally the next day.

And well, the others were off doing their own things, Tsumugi didn't have time, because she was running her extremely successful tailor shop along with Rantaro who was the model for all of the clothes she made. Angie was off in Russia of all places for her award in her artistic skill, Gonta and Kiibo were in America finishing their studies. Kirumi was serving under Rantaro's family as her job, Ryoma was off doing his national tennis championships. Tenko and Himiko were off in Iceland for their anniversary.

Why did Kaede need a babysitter? Well Miu was able to win some tickets for a trip to Hawaii and that was an opportunity that they couldn't pass up since it had an expiration date sooner or later. And they couldn't bring a long Kagi since she will just get lost and it wouldn't be safe for her in a place like Hawaii. That's when she realized that there were 2 specific males that lived in an apartment not that far away from where their house was.

None other than Kokichi and Shuichi who had settled themselves in a luxurious apartment living their day-to-day lives. Kokichi, after learning that DICE was not actually a gang, ended up taking his leadership and became an executive for the Future Foundation. Now, Hajime wasn't fond of a trickster within his ranks, but Nagito was able to convince his husband to hire him since Kokichi would be able to create loopholes in contracts and the male does have a keen eye in most cases, along with his high intelligence. While Shuichi worked for a detective agency with his superior being Kyoko.

So, why not toss a baby into their lives. It would be kind of a great idea considering that Kokichi would work perfectly with Kagi considering his personality and Shuichi would be their voice of reason and prevent those two troublemakers from their antics. The trip would only last for the weekend and follow up to Wednesday so it wouldn't be too long for Kagi to be separated from her moms.

"Hey Kagi-chan." said Kaede, crouching down to be at her daughter's eye level. Kagi hugged her pink stuffed rabbit and asked "Yes mommy?""Do you want to stay with Uncle Kokichi and Shuichi for some days?" asked Kaede and Kagi's ears perked up from the mention of Kokichi's name."Yeah! I want to stay with Uncle Kokichi!" exclaimed Kagi, jumping up and down with joy.

:Time Skip

After clearing some stuff up with Kokichi and Shuichi, they were finally able to send Kagi to their apartment. Kokichi was able to, as in his own words, use his charms to convince Hajime to give him those days off and Shuichi was surprised when Kyoko was extremely enlightened from the mention of a child. Seemed like the usual cold-hearted and serious detective had a huge soft spot for babies.

Kaede poked her head through the door before opening it thoroughly."Anyone home?" called out Kaede as her grip on Kagi's hand tightened."Yeah, we're home!" called out Kokichi as he soon appeared from the hallway where the bedrooms and bathroom resides. Their apartment was extremely huge.

The entrance was the dining room with another room connected to it, which was where the kitchen resided and the living room was connected to the dining room with 2 couches making the shape of an L. One of them had 3 seats and was facing the huge plasma TV with a dark oak coffee table and the other coach, which had 2 seats, was facing the dining room. Behind the coach was the glass wall where you can see a river and across from the river was the rest of the city, giving anyone a perfect view of the city lights when it was night time. Connected to the living room, there was a hallway where Kokichi came out from where there was a master bedroom along with 2 other ones, 2 closets, and a bathroom.