Writing Idea that will never execute

Context:

Kokichi is a demon and Shuichi is like a guardian angel, but not really an angel

________

Kokichi let out a ragged breath as the collar around his neck sparked a little bit. Obviously Junko's plan wasn't executed as she had perceived, not expecting Shuichi Saihara to get between her plans and  mess everything up in Kyoto. She originally planned on unleashing Kokichi to break the seal that prevented the old ocean god from awakening, but alas, the emo was ahead of her.

Shuichi stared at the bear mask that was half broken, only revealing part of Kokichi's face. Kokichi had Shuichi's sword driven through his abdomen, which obviously sent painful waves through his body. Painful, but wouldn't kill him entirely since Shuichi didn't seem to want to end the purple-haired male's life.

"Are you done now, Junko slave?" asked Shuichi, grabbing Kokichi by the chin and making Kokichi have to face him head on. Kokichi cringed, when he arrived to Kyoto he didn't expect to meet this man who would dominate him in the battle field (and in bed, but that's for another time). Kokichi coughed out some blood, but it Shuichi retreated his head so that the demon's blood wouldn't land on his face, but instead on his clothes.

"Say, do you want to make a contract with me?" asked Shuichi. Kokichi was taken aback for sure since he didn't expect Shuichi to ask that. But then again, he still had a contract with Junko considering she was queen of demons, and it was his duty to serve her, even though he didn't agree with some of her orders.

"Kokichi Ouma, make a contract with me and you may be able to control your own destiny. And all I will ask in this exchange will be one thing." said Shuichi, his eyebrows arching. Kokichi opened his mouth and the closed it, obviously sending Shuichi a message. And the other taller male understood what he meant.

"I see." said Shuichi as he hugged Kokichi. "In that case, you'll be...."

________

Do whatever you want with this.

It's kinda trash and I threw the idea out of my head when I realized I didn't know how to build up to their fight. So-

Bye-