⌗ 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼

❝ Sweet Vengeance ❞

❝ Sweet Vengeance ❞

a VSOO fanfiction

by evph_ria

Dara and Draco Everglade, "The most powerful assassins" died 19 years ago, their daughter "Jisoo Everglade" was 19 years old, and she possesses the powers of her parents. She only has seen her parents through pictures and videos, her parents were killed by their enemy "Voldemort". Voldemort was once a powerful assassin and he also ruled "The Peony Kingdom" but because of his wrong doings he killed innocent people, Dara and Draco Everglade were announced as the new king and queen of The Kingdom. That time Jisoo Everglade was born 3 weeks before her parents death, their parents left maids to take care of her and hired a lot of bodyguards to protect her incase of intruders. When Voldemort heard the news he was angry and jealous, because he knew that he should be the one ruling The Kingdom. He planned to kill the Everglades' for revenge but he didn't manage to kill Jisoo Everglade, no one knew why, was it because he pity her? But he never pity anyone, what could be the reason? After this, Voldemort disappeared.

Note: Dara, Draco and the other assassins only kill people who have killed others, used drxgs, and many more bad stuff. Some aren't killed, they just want them to stop doing these stuff, and stop whoever is behind them.

---------------------------------------------
Please vote! And comment! ♡

Thanks for reading!

warning:
• english isnt my first language
• cringy writing
• chaotic

warning:• english isnt my first language• cringy writing• chaotic