05

Vante's POV

Vante's POV

I went to Jisoo and her friends table. "Hi" I said, and they replied with a hi, "Can I excuse Jisoo for a minute?" I asked and they agreed with it. Jisoo followed me to the garden, "Hi, I wanna ask a question." I said. "Oh.. okay, go on." she said, "I just wanna learn more about you, so uhm is it okay to share something with your past? if it's okay?" I said and she smiled. "Well, I'm living alone but my aunt is here with me. She's busy with work that's why, she's the one taking care of me because my parents died because of a carcrash." she said, "oh, accept my condolences even if it's too late." I said, and she replied saying "I gladly accept them." she smiled. oh, I forgot uhh "trutotus!" I whispered, "did you say something?" she asked. "Nope, your parents died in a carcrash, right?" I asked, "Yup, my aunt told me they did. She doesn't like me asking about the past she said 'Inhale the future, Exhale the past' and I don't want to ask her too since she might be traumatized about it." she said, "Maybe we can visit your parents grave soon?" I asked, "That would be lovely! Let's go after school?" I nodded and smiled, she smiled too. We left the garden and went to class.

Time skip

I was going to my locker and I saw Jisoo. "Hello, Jisoo!" I smiled, "Oh, hello Tae" she said and smiled. "Should we go to my parents grave now?" she asked, "If it's okay with you" I said and she nodded. "Follow me, I'll drive" I said, "Ok" she replied. 

Time skip again lol

We have now arrived at the cemetery and I followed Jisoo since I didn't know where it was located. "Are you sure this is it? There's no name in the grave." I asked, "It is, there was no name because my aunt told us there was no need, I don't know why but she only asked to place the date of death." she explained, "January 3?" I asked, "Yup, it was the day I was born" she said. "Wait? You haven't seen them?" I asked, "Yeah, I don't even have any photo of them. But my aunt said I look like my mom." she smiled when she said the word mom. Yeah you look a lot like your mom. After visiting the cemetery, answers have finally been answered!

I went to the Silver Coven to meet with the boys. "Is she really the princess?" Namjoon asked which made all eyes look at me, "Well she said January 3 is when her parents died and that's when the King and Queen died too, although she said they died in a carcrash, I used the trutotus charm" I said, "She looks like her mom though, I think it's her." Jimin said and all of us agreed. "Should we meet with her and tell the truth?" Jungkook asked, "We will, she's our only hope." Namjoon said and all of us nodded. 

Time skip - Next Day

It was already lunch time, and I'm eating with Jisoo alone. I asked her a while ago to join me so I can tell her about her past, I expect that she won't believe me but I'll wait for her. "Hi" I said and smiled, "Hello" she said and smiled. "I just want to tell you something and please don't be shock." I said and she nodded, "You're the daughter of Dara and Draco Everglade, they are the former King and Queen in our world. Our world involves wizards, witches, vampires, and other immortal beings." I said, "I know you can read my mind, and yes I know about your world" I read her thoughts and she smiled. "You know? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her, "Well, you didn't ask and by the way I don't know much about your world. I just read it through my dad's diary." she said, "I will and you'll meet my friends." I said and she nodded. 

Me and Jisoo went to my friends. "Hi guys!" I said and I saw Jisoo just staring at them. "Hello" everyone said, "Hello" Jisoo said. "So, you already know Jisoo-ssi?" Namjoon said, "Yes, but cut the formalities call me Jisoo" she said and smiled. "How did you know though?" Jungkook asked, "Tae told her?"Suga said. "Nope, I found it first through my dad's diary and then Tae told me." she said and smiled again. "Can I see the diary?" J-hope asked, "Hmm, okay wait." she said, "apperano!" she said and the diary popped up. "Cool" Jungkook said and she smiled, she then snapped her fingers and the diary was open. We read it and we learned more about King Draco. "So, can someone introduce me to Peony? I haven't been there though." she asked, "Sure, we will show you the other kingdoms too." Namjoon said, "What is she?" Suga asked, "Hmm, let's go to Mr. Oli and ask him." Namjoon said and we all agreed.

Time skip

Jisoo's POV

We arrived at Mr. Oli's shop and he is gonna tell me what type of immortal being I am. "Hello Namjoon! And his friends!" Mr. Oli said, Wow! He's very cheerful, "Indeed I am" he said, "You're a vampire?" I asked, "Yes, what a smart one." he said. "You guys can't identify her by scent, right?" he asked and all of the boys nodded. Mr. Oli took a blood sample and he looked at my blood through a microscope, "Hmm, interesting." he said, he looked at me and said "You're a half witch and half mage." Mr. Oli said. "Thank you, Mr. Oli." I said, "You're welcome, come here if you need something." he said and all of us left his place. "Wait, aren't a witch and a mage the same?" Jungkook asked, "They aren't. A witch is a general practitioner of magic, a mage is a practitioner of elemental magic." I said, "Wow, never thought you knew." Jimin said, "Oh, I read it in one of dad's books." I replied and he nodded. We all went back home because it was getting late.

--------------------------------------

apperano- used to let an object appear

Thank you so much for reading!

Please vote and add it to your reading lists!💗

My exams are in two days, I'll try my best to update! 

And this is my longest chap so far😳