08

❝ i don't know if you've ever noticed this,

 but first impressions 

are often entirely wrong ❞

-Lemony Snicket

Jisoo's POV
Today is a beautiful morning unlike two days ago where it rained. The appealing flowers, the sun lighting up the quiet streets, and a cup of coffee-milk beside me. My classes start at 10 am today and it's only 8:44 am, I finished my assignments and projects. Oh no! I forgot about Namjoon and Jin! I grabbed my phone swiftly and dialed Namjoon's number, hopefully, nothing bad happens. 

On the call

Jisoo

Hello Joonie! I'm sorry

I didn't come yesterday

Namjoon

Oh, it's alright

you had fun, that's

all that matters

Jisoo

wait? did Tae tell you?

Namjoon

nope, I teleported to

you, and we can just

have the meeting soon

Jisoo

Thank you, Joonie!

Call Ended

I'm glad he isn't angry at me. I think I'll read one of dad's books called 'Mirasa'. It's a book that consists of the basic beginner spells and charms. And I also need to figure out who is Zileus Varlett.

Time skip - Lunch time

The cafeteria was busy, and all you can hear is students' noise. I have already ordered my food and me, the girls, and the boys decided to sit at one table. "Hello" Jimin said which made all of us say 'hello' too. We were talking about our childhood and all of us were laughing, and some looked at us weirdly but we didn't mind. 

"Tae!" I shouted and he looked at me, "Yes?" he asked, "uhm- do you know who is Zileus Varlett?" I asked, "Zileus Varlett? hmm- ask Joonie" he said, "okay, thanks" I said and smiled, he smiled too. 

I went to the Library since Tae told me he might be there, and he is. "Hello, Joonie!" I said in a joyful tone, "Hello, 'Soo" he replied in the same tone. "Do you know Zileus Varlett?" I asked and Namjoon frozed. "Let's go to my house" he said and I nodded.

We have arrived at Namjoon's house, and it kind of looks like a library because it's full of books. "So, who is he? And why did you froze awhile ago?" I asked, "Well, He is a Defence against the Dark Arts Professor, he was one of the best professors. There was a rumor that he was wearing a Horcrux and that he made it, I'm not sure how they knew but that's what I read from the book. The Ministry doesn't want to hear his name, so make sure to not mention him. Just call him ZV." he explained. "I don't think he made a Horcrux since there was no proof, I think he did something worse that's why the ministry doesn't want to hear his name." I said, "It could be, but only the Ministry knows." he explained and I nodded. "Do you have any photos of him?" I asked, "I do, wait-" he said while searching for a book. "Here" he mumbled, "He's familiar?" I said with a questioning tone, "You know him?" he asked, "Nope, he's just familiar." I explained and he nodded.

Time skip

I have arrived at home, and I'm done with my training with the boys. I went to search for dad's stuff to check if he has a book about the Ministry, and he did. The book was called 'The Ministry', it was a bit dusty but overall the book is fine.

The Ministry

προστατεύστε όσους δεν μπορούν να προστατευτούν

-protect those who cannot protect themselves-

The Ministry's role is to protect the people in the Kingdom of Peony, Alynthi, and Cazelle. The Ministry protects the Kingdoms from muggles, for them not to know about us. Alva Pezbolt is a pure-blood wizard under the employment of The Ministry. Her Patronus is a cat, and her nationality is British. Linus Horne is a pure-blood wizard, he is also an Auror in The Ministry, his Patronus is a Lynx. Aurors are the Wizarding World's best defense against the practitioners of the Dark Arts. We're well-versed in offensive magic because our very lives depend on it. It takes courage, wit, and guile. The Ministry is responsible for regulating and enforcing laws for the magical community.

"Oh, what's a Patronus?" I mumbled, I'm sure dad has a book about it. Oh, found it!

The Patronus is a form of advanced magic which even the most qualified wizards can struggle with. Some students were taught by Professor Zileus Varlett.

"Varlett? hmm- I guess I'll find you, soon." I mumbled.

---------------------------

we are so close to 300 reads and we reached 45 votes! tysm♡

Zileus Varlett will be introduced on the next chap

please vote ☆ bye!