epilogue

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I watched the bright colored flowers dancing in the wind, and the sun shining brightly

I watched the bright colored flowers dancing in the wind, and the sun shining brightly. "Jisooyaaa!" I heard a deep husky voice which made me turn my back, and I was greeted by a hug. It was our thing now. "You promised." he stated, "What did I promise?" I asked, "That we will go on a date today." he cooed and he nuzzled his head in my neck. "But we have dates every day." I pouted and he did so too. "I just wanna spend time with you." he stated and looked at me with sparkles in his eyes. "Fine. What time?" I asked, "Hmm. 7 pm, I'll pick you up." he said and I smiled. I wasn't with him the rest of the day since Jennie invited me over to her cousin's birthday. Did I mention that I was his girlfriend now?

Flashback

I went outside and found Tae reading a book under a tree. "Hello!" I smiled and he did too. I sat beside him, and he placed the book he was reading beside him. Gathering his attention to me. "How are you?" he asked, "I'm good. What about you?" I asked, "I'm good too! I have a question that needs to be answered." he stated and fiddled with his fingers, "What is it?" I asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and his face was red as a tomato. "I would love to!" I giggled, "What? Really?!" he asked, "Yup!" I said and he hugged me, and I hugged back.

- ,,📍:[My house - 6:58 pm]⌇·˚ ༘
I heard the doorbell chime, and I immediately went downstairs. "Tae!" I rejoiced and he smiled at me, "You looked beautiful." he remarked, "And you're handsome." I giggled. I wore a plain white long sleeve dress that had off-white round buttons, it had a belt attached to the dress too. I topped the outfit off with gold earrings in the shape of the heart, and a pair of nude-colored heels. Taehyung on the other hand wore a plain white long sleeve polo, topped with a plain black tie. He wore black slacks, a belt, and a pair of black oxfords.

Tae opened the car door for me and I sat down inside the car. I fastened the seatbelt, and Tae started driving. The ride was silent but comforting, I looked at the car window. The sky was like a piece of painting. It was a masterpiece. "Jisoooyaaa, we're here." he said as he rubbed my fingers in my hand, we both got out of the car. The ocean breeze touched my skin, and the pale moon shined from above. "It's pretty." I remarked and smiled, "You're much prettier." he said and he hugged me and gave a peck on my head. The time I started to be his boyfriend he got, even more, protective, clingier, and he got corny! We both walked to the other part of the beach, it was a restaurant. The restaurant had a vintage vibe and a lot of fairy lights were added. We started eating and I'm lying if I told you the food wasn't good. After a few minutes later I decided to take a stroll around the beach. I sat in the sand and enjoyed the sound of the waves. 

I sweet melody was heard behind me which made me turn around. It was Tae.

He hugged me and he started dancing slowly matching the rhythm of the song.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks"
he started singing.

"Darling I, will be loving you till were 17
Baby my, heart can steal for us hard and 23"
he gave me a peck on my forehead

"And I'm thinking about how People fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
With me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just want to tell you I ask
So honey now"
he got away from the hug to face me

"Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your hand on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud and maybe, we found love right where we are"
I nuzzled my neck in his chest

"When my hairs overgone and my memory fades
And the crowd still remembers my name
When my hands, don't play the strings the same way"
I started to hum the melody

"I know you will still love me, the same
Cause' honey your soul can never grow old it's evergreen
And baby your smiles forever in my mind in memory
I'm thinking bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
And maybe it's all part of a plan"
I smiled, his smile is my vitamin.

"I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand
But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars"
I gave him a small peck on his cheeks and hugged him tighter.

"Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
And baby we found love right where we are"
he sang the last words and gave my lips a peck.

"I love you, Jisoo. Please remember that. Every day my love for you increases. And remember, one day, I'll marry you and treat you like a queen." he stated which made me smile. "I love you too, Tae. So much." I smiled and felt euphoria.

Voldemort's so-called Sweet Vengeance was nothing. Our love for each other was much sweeter than that. And no one could beat it.

- - - - - - - - - -
after 2 months! i finally finished this book! tysm for everyone who voted and commented!

rate this book on a scale of 1-10 >

again tysm! i had fun writing this story!

if you enjoyed this story you can check out my profile to see my other books! ☺️
- - - - - - - - - -

if you enjoyed this story you can check out my profile to see my other books! ☺️- - - - - - - - - -

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲┊𝖵𝖲𝖮𝖮 ✓ 🎉