17

a million words in our

language but for some reason

none of them describe

the way you make me feel. ❞

-R.M. Drake

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I was reading the Daily Prophet, and the headline was "20 Aurors were found dead last night"

I was reading the Daily Prophet, and the headline was "20 Aurors were found dead last night". The article said there were no signs of injuries, and it was said that they were killed by the killing curse. Maybe it's him. Is he making new Horcruxes? Why does he want to be powerful? Since Sirius Black knows about the Horcruxes, I should go ask him about it.

- ,,📍:[Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place]⌇·˚
I went to the building as it opened.
(Animation below ↓)

I went inside and I saw no one, "Hello?" I said and I heard footsteps from upstairs, and I decided to go there. "Oh, hello!" Sirius said, "I just wanna ask some questions. Where's Uncle Zylan?" I said, "Uncle Zylan is at Hogwarts right now. He is also a professor there. And you can ask me questions but not for long since I have to go somewhere." he said and I nodded, "Have you heard about the news? About the Aurors?" I asked, "I have and I do think You-Know-Who did it." he said, "Maybe he's making new Horcruxes?" I said in a questioning tone, "He could." he said and sighed, "But, he also couldn't. You see, long ago, our ancestors only allowed to have eight Horcruxes, so not that many people are killed. But, if you're powerful you can have more than eight. It depends on what level you can go." he explained, "Level? What do you mean by that?" I asked, "The higher the level, the stronger you are and the more things you can do. There's a book about it. Let me find it." he said and went to a room. It was a library, a big one to be exact. He was searching in one section and minutes later he pulled out a book, "If you find the right page, you'll find the right answer." he said and I nodded. He looked at his watch and said "I have to go, goodbye!" he said and I waved at him. I saw him leave in front of me.