20

❝ and then there is me

always waiting for you.❞

-JH Hard

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

- ,,📍:[Free time - 2:07 pm]⌇·˚ ༘"Hey, Chu!" a sweet yet husky voice said, "Chu?" I asked, "Yes! That's what I call you from now on!" he said and I smiled, "When do you want to take the test?" I asked, "Saturday?" he asked, "Sure! Why haven't you ...

"Hey, Chu!" a sweet yet husky voice said, "Chu?" I asked, "Yes! That's what I call you from now on!" he said and I smiled, "When do you want to take the test?" I asked, "Saturday?" he asked, "Sure! Why haven't you taken the test?" I asked, "I didn't want to, I was nervous. I kept overthinking." he said, "Oh, I see." I said, "Do you wanna study after school?" he asked, "Sure, where?" I asked, "Hogwarts Library" he said which made me gasp, "Hmm, okay. But why there? We have a library here?" I said, "Hogwarts Library is bigger." he said and I nodded. The bigger the library, the countless set of books.

- ,,📍:[Hogwarts Library - 4:48 pm]⌇·˚ ༘
"What topics are covered in the test?" I asked, "All, I think." he said, "All? But that's so much to write!" I complained, "We won't write it, silly. We will perform it. It's a practical exam." he explained, "What's that?" he asked pointing at the book I'm holding, "A grimoire. We gotta start somewhere right?" I said and smiled and he nodded.

- ,, ⏲:[Hogwarts Library - 7:57 pm]⌇·˚
I was searching for more grimoires but instead, I found a book about stones which included Lapis Mendacia. "You know about the stone?" he asked, "I'm finding it." I said while reading the page, "Y-you're what? It's stolen!" he said, "Yup, I know." I said, "I'm coming with you." he said, "What? No!" I said, "You might get hurt, you should bring me! Just think of it as a practice test." he said, "But-" I said but I was cut off by him, "I don't accept no as an answer." and with that, I gave up. "It's the closing hours. You should go children." Madam Irma Pince said and we nodded, "Goodbye!" me and Tae said in unison and she smiled at us. We left the library and got our belongings. "Do you wanna eat dinner?" he asked, "Sounds good to me." I said and he smiled.

While we were walking I saw a man who wore all black staring at me and after he did he left the area. "You okay?" Tae asked, "Yes, let's go?" I said and he nodded.

- ,,📍:[Chicken Restaurant - 8:27 pm]⌇·˚ ༘
I looked at the restaurant in awe, "Nini told me you like chickens." he said and I smiled, "Yup! I love them!" I said and he smiled. We got inside and we were greeted by the employees, and the chicken was delicious. Me and Tae laughed a lot while eating we talked about weird things we did in the past. "Jisoo..." he said softly, "Yes?" I asked which made him stop eating, I now knew this is a serious conversation. "Please don't get mad at me or push me away..." he said while looking down, "What do you mean?" I asked, "I like you..." he said and I was about to say something but he beat me off it, "You don't have to say anything yet. I know we just met for 4 or 5 weeks. My feelings for you just keep getting stronger day by day." he said and I nodded, "C-can I woo you?" he gathered all his courage before saying it, "Sure-" before I can continue he hugged me tight and squealed which made all of the people look at us. "Sorry." he said and got out of the hug and he rubbed his nape and everyone just smiled and went back to their own business. He held my hand and said "I promise you won't regret it." and winked which made me chuckle, "I love you." he added, "I love you too." I said and he squealed.

- - - - - - - - - -
note:
• Madam Irma Pince is the school librarian

• Grimoire is a spell book

• Short chapter but one of my faves- no one asked- but yeah

• Thank you for 1k+ reads and 200+ votes!♡

• Thanks for reading and please vote!♡

• Stay safe, bye!😊
- - - - - - - - - -

• Stay safe, bye!😊- - - - - - - - - -