15

❝ if you do not ask

❝ if you do not ask

the right questions

you do not get

the right answers❞

-Edward Hodnett

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"Where's the chest Nini?" I asked her, "What che-" Jimin said but got cut off by Nini "Oh! Wait" she was finding the chest in a small pouch, "Stop cut-" Jimin said but got cut off again, "Did you use the extension charm?" Jungkook asked and Nini n...

"Where's the chest Nini?" I asked her, "What che-" Jimin said but got cut off by Nini "Oh! Wait" she was finding the chest in a small pouch, "Stop cut-" Jimin said but got cut off again, "Did you use the extension charm?" Jungkook asked and Nini nodded, while Jimin was sending death glares. "Here" Nini said and she gave me the chest. "Alohomora!" Jin said but the lock didn't open, "Oops, forgot to tell you that it's bewitched." Nini said, "Do you think Vol-" I said but got cut off by Suga "Don't tell his name, and you might ask why Tae said it. Well, it's because he was in a rush." and a quietly nodded. "Do you think You-Know-Who is the one who bewitched them or maybe his followers?" I asked, "Maybe. But let's try opening it, something important might be inside here." Namjoon said and we all examined the chest.

"What if it's a fake lock? Since the unlocking charm didn't work." I asked, "There's a possibility." Jin said, "Hmm. Ah! Got it!" Namjoon said and all he did was push down the lock and the top cover popped. "Woah!" Rosè clapped her hands happily, I looked at the chest and there was a piece of paper which Namjoon picked up, "There's nothing here." he said and we all checked it out. I went to look at the writing but before I did everything turned black.

I opened my eyes and I saw three mirrors. The first one is gold and it was someone getting killed by a knife, the second one is silver and it was me being seriously injured, the third one is bronze and it was me being killed using the killing curse. "Jisoo" a voice said, I turned around to find where it was coming from but I couldn't see anyone, "Who are you?" I asked still looking at my surroundings finding where the voice was from, "There's no need for that. Listen. You're much more powerful than you think. You're special, Jisoo." the voice said, "Who are you?" I asked again, "You're asking the wrong question, Jisoo. I have to go." the voice said and everything turned black once again.