25

❝ Breathtaking should mean

Kim Jisoo in the dictionary. ❞ 

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

We went inside the next room and it was similar to the previous room

We went inside the next room and it was similar to the previous room. "Ah, there you are! You're quite late you know?" a voice said and we both stared at him questionably, "Name's Hermes. Carry me to Hestia using the chariot, I have some mail to deliver and some people to prank." he said and we both nodded. Before we got near the horses a voice interrupted, "How dare you trick me! You'll have to pay a price." Poseidon said, "What price?" Tae asked which made me look at him, he swirled his hands near the horses and disappeared. "What happened?" I asked, "Oh, this is fun!" Hermes said and I shrugged my shoulders. Me and Tae sat on the horses and I started to move the horse leash but nothing happened. Tae started moving it to but the horses still didn't move. "Why aren't they moving?" I asked which made me and Tae look at Hermes. "He obviously made the horses stop moving, which means you have to push the horses." he said which made both of us shock, "But the horses are heavy?" I complained. "There's no time for complaining and besides I need to be in Hestia in 30 minutes." he said, "But a normal ride would be 20 minutes, it would take a lot of time." Tae said and I nodded, "Then more pushing, less talking." he said and we both sighed. We both started pushing the chariot and it was heavy. "14 minutes have passed and you haven't even reached a kilometer." he complained, "We're trying our best!" I said and sighed, I was so tired and I didn't want to do this anymore. "Can we use magic?" Tae asked, "I'm not sure, he hasn't mentioned anything about it." I said, "I wanna use it but what if he makes it harder?" Tae asked, "We won't know unless we try." I said and he nodded. We both removed the horses' leash that was connected to the chariot and wore it, it was loose but it won't be later on. We transformed into horses and started moving as fast as we can. "That's more like it!" he said happily, "let's go!" we said but it sounded like 'neigh' to him.

It took us 23 minutes to arrive, "Goodbye! I gotta deliver these letters!" Hermes said and the sound of a door opening caught both of our attention.