12

❝ in an endless

❝ in an endless

garden of flowers,

 i will always

pick you. ❞

-a.j. lawless

Jisoo's POV
The bright rays of the sun hit my eyes which woke me up. I immediately remembered about the note, I quickly got out of bed and checked the door and a note was there.

- - - - - - - - - -

answer this riddle,

and you'll know

the 2nd blank.

- - - - - - - - - - 

❝ Being their friend is a gift and their enemy is a curse

Out of all the people alive, they can be the absolute best

They're always here with me, even when they're gone

- - - - - - - - - - 

Since I'm kind I'll give a clue,

and if it's required you'll be blue.

Clue: anniversary

- - - - - - - - - - 

An anniversary?! I have to figure it out by the end of the day. I did my morning routine and told the boys. Before I went out I already wrote the re-wrote the note on a piece of paper.

- ,, 📍: [Silver Coven]⌇·˚ ༘
"So, there's another note?" Jungkook asked and I nodded, "Here" I said giving them the re-written note, "I can see it now!" Jimin exclaimed happily, "I re-wrote it, you idiot." I said which made Jimin expressionless which made me chuckle. "Alright, let's solve it." Namjoon said, "Being their friend is a gift, and their enemy is a curse?" Suga mumbled, "Wow, they must be powerful for it to be a curse." Jin said, "Or maybe someone you love?" J-hope said. "It can be but they didn't use pronouns, so I don't know if it's a boy or girl." I explained, "Okay, next. Out of all people alive, they can be the absolute best?" Jungkook said, "The best? You mean better than me?!" Jin said and all of us laughed, "What?" Jin said and we all shook our heads. "They're always here with me, even when they're gone?" I said, "Gone? Does that mean they're dead?!" Tae said, "Maybe" Namjoon said. Then, I thought of someone it's probably them. "Being their friend is a gift and their enemy is a curse. Okay. Out of all people alive, they can be the absolute best. Hmmm. They're always here with me even when they're gone!" I said which made everyone look at me, "I think the answer is my parents' death anniversary." I said, "Oh? What if it's not their death anniversary but just an anniversary?" Jungkook asked, "Can't be. The riddle said they're gone and it also said if it's required you'll be blue." Tae explained and all of the boys had a shocked expression except Tae. "When is their death anniversary?" J-hope and Jimin asked, "2 days from now" I answered, "What should we do?" Jungkook said, "We first have to figure out what they'll do in order to stop them." Namjoon said, "How do we figure out what they'll do?" Suga asked, "Has this ever happened before? I mean like if there is a death anniversary?" I asked, "Nope" Tae said, "Wait, the death anniversary is on Sunday, right?" Namjoon asked and we all nodded and then the boys were shocked, I didn't know why they were shocked so I asked them. "What's with March 14?" I asked, "Well, every 3rd week of March on Sunday.  Death Eaters are searching for someone, no one knows who they're searching for and if the death eaters get bored they'll kill people." Namjoon said, "That's absurd! How could they?!" I said furiously, "That's why we're gonna stop them!" J-hope said happily, "So, how did you stop them before?" I asked, "Uhh- We failed in stopping them before." Jimin said and laughed awkwardly, "Why? What did you do?" I asked, "Well, I told them to stop, but one of the death eaters threatened me. I'm glad that I'm alive." Jungkook said and I scoffed "I don't believe you." I said and raised an eyebrow at him, "Well, believe it or not, it's true." Namjoon said, "You all are better than this, and besides if you talk to them you'll surely die." I said, "Well the truth is we didn't do anything, we don't wanna die." Tae said, "Do you wanna die or save people's lives?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at them, "So, pick?" I said, "That's too hard" Jungkook said and pouted, "Well, all of us has to make a hard decision one day, and this is your day." I said, "Fine. I'm saving lives." Jungkook said and I smiled, "Me too" Tae said and all of the other boys agreed too. "We have to make a plan, our goal for this mission is to save lives, and not get killed. Understood?" Namjoon said and we all nodded, he's basically the unofficial leader in our group. When would it become official though? 

- - - - - - - - - - 

Thanks for reading!🤗

We are so close to 500 reads🥺💗

Please vote bye bye! 😊🤩