07

❝ you give

❝ you give

me

butterflies❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Jisoo's POV
The roaring thunder, the loud raindrops, and loads of assignments were all the things I despised on this day. Oh, and one more thing I don't have a freaking umbrella! The weather reporters didn't even tell me about it, they should know! Minutes after rage-quitting I decided to go to Namjoon's classroom, when I arrived Tae was the only person there. "Why are you here?" he said softly and concern was shown in his eyes, "I need Namjoon to teleport me to my house, but looks like he went home already." I said with a glint of sadness. "I can teleport you." he said with warmth, "Thank you" I said smiling at him and he smiled back too.

Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever. It was written in my dad's diary. The quote is correct, greater things are yet to come, and I'll be waiting for it.

Time skip - The Next Day

Today is my rest day since it's Wednesday. I want to learn more about butterflies and I was surprised to find a poem about them, the creature must mean a lot to my dad. Maybe he likes it? I also have learned basic spells and charms so I don't depend on Jin and Namjoon. I think I'll go to the garden to read the poem.

Thru reading this poem, I can now feel how it is to be inlove

Thru reading this poem, I can now feel how it is to be inlove. I think the butterflies symbolize the beauty of my mom and dad's love. One day, I'll fall inlove and feel butterflies too, and hopefully, it's the right man.

It's the next day and I'm in the school garden. Tae told me to go here and wait for here, so here I am. 

"Hello, sorry to keep you waiting." he said and smiled, "Oh, it's alright. I have nothing to do anyways." I said and smiled back. "Do you wanna go somewhere?" he asked, "Sure. Where are we going?" I said and he smiled, "It's a surprise." he said which made me excited. The drive was quiet, but it isn't awkward and it isn't uncomfortable too. We arrived and one word only came out from my mouth, "Wow". "You like it?" he asked, "I do! It's very pretty and uhm- what's this place called?" I asked, "It's called an amusement park, you've never been here?" he asked, "Nope, I stay inside my house for safety." I explained and he nodded.

"We played all the games now! I wanna try the rides!" I said, "Which one?" he asked, "Let's ride the roller coaster!" I said in an excited tone, "o-ok, let's go!" he said and his voice sounded nervous. "Are you okay? Are you scared of heights?" I asked, "n-no!" he said, "You know, even if you're scared of something I won't make fun of you. It's normal to be scared." I said assuring him, "R-really? But you're weak if you're scared." he said, "You're wrong, being scared means you're about to do something really really brave. You aren't weak, Tae." I said and smiled, "Thank you for cheering me up! You're right I'm not weak." he said and smiled.

Vante's POV
We went to ride the roller coaster and they're also a few strangers with us. I'm scared but I don't think I am now, Jisoo's words hit me real hard. "You can do it" she whispered in my ear, I can clearly hear her soft yet husky voice. The ride operator now turned it on, I took a deep breath, and when the ride started everyone started screaming including me and Jisoo. Jisoo held my hand and I stopped screaming and froze, it was like the world stopped. I look at her and her angelic face, her eyes glistening like the sun, her lips as perfect as a rose, her nose as beautiful as her, her hand as soft as a feather, all of her features describe a heather. She noticed me looking at her and she smiled. The smile that I love the most was hers. Then, I finally realized

I have fallen for her.

The ride ended and we rode the carousel. Her laughs and smiles makes my day.  I teleported her back home, it was a fun day today. I'm happy to be with her.

-----------------------------------------

this is my fav chap so far!♡

tae is so whipped for jisoo🥺

please vote, thanks☆