16

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

- ,,📍:[Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place]⌇·˚ ༘"Uncle Zileus? What are you doing here?" I asked letting the elf out of my hold

"Uncle Zileus? What are you doing here?" I asked letting the elf out of my hold. "Oh, I'm not Zileus. I'm Zylan Varlett, I'm Zileus' twin brother." he said, "Oh, I understand." I said, "Why are you here? And how did you know this place?" he asked, "Oh, it, isn't you? Someone sent me a note to go here." I said, "Oh, I see." he said and smiled at me. "Oh! Jisoo!" a voice said which made me look back. "Uhm- Who are you?" I asked, "I'm Sirius Black and I'm the one that invited you here." he said, "Oh. Well, it's nice meeting you." I said and smiled, I saw him look at Zylan, "I guess you guys know each other now. And Zylan is my cousin." he said, "Oh, I never thought of that." I said, "That's alright." he said and smiled. "Oh, follow me!" he (Sirius) said, and I followed him. We went upstairs and I saw different rooms. He stopped at one door and he opened it. We both went inside and he was searching for an item in the drawers. He got a small chest and he opened it, inside was a butterfly necklace. He showed it to me, and made me sit down. He went out to give me tea too. "You know, I found something like this in my house too." I said and he looked at me and gave me the necklace, "Ask away." he said, "What's with the butterflies?" I asked, "Many people might think your parents love butterflies, and they do. Others think that it signifies the beauty of their relationship, but they're wrong. Long ago, it was rumored that Twelve Olympians ruled the Earth. Your parents believed it, but some didn't. The first thing they created was butterflies, that's why it's special." he said, "Who's the Twelve Olympians? And how did they die?" I asked, "Hmm. Zeus was the god of the sky and the King of Gods, his temper affected the weather. Hera was the goddess of marriage and the Queen of Gods. Myths tell how she sought revenge on her lover. Poseidon was the god of the sea or ocean, he's vengeful when insulted.  Demeter was the goddess of the harvest. Aphrodite was the goddess of love and beauty, and she's the protector of sailors. Apollo was the god of music and healing. Ares was the god of war, he was both cruel and a coward. Artemis was the goddess of hunt and protector of women in childbirth. Athena was the goddess of wisdom. Hephaestus was the god of fire and forge. Hestia was the goddess of the heart, she is pure and gentle. Hermes was the messenger god, a trickster, and a friend to thieves. Dionysus was the god of wine. There wasn't any information about their death. It said that they disappeared to thin air." he said, "Woah! How did you know all this stuff?" I asked surprised, "There's a book, but you don't wanna read it because it's too thick." he said, "Oh, thanks." I said and smiled, "You know, your mother has the same smile as you. A heart-shaped one." he said which made me smile again. "Do you have any questions?" he added, "I wanna know more about You-Know-Who..." I said and he suddenly stops his tracks which made me stop too, "I'm afraid, I'm not the right person to tell you that. But I'll tell you the basic info." he said and I smiled. "He's famous because of all the bad things he did. And we are currently trying to destroy all the Horcruxes without anyone knowing. It is reported that he is currently building an army, a big one to be exact. When your parents were the new ruler of Peony, You-Know-Who's followers left him and joined hands with your parents. That may be one of the reasons he's seeking vengeance." he said, "Why did he start doing these things?" I asked, "No one knows. Only he can answer that. But I'm certain he won't tell a single soul." he said. "What does it mean if you have a dream about three mirrors?" I asked, "You had one?" he said and I nodded and I took a sip from the teacup, "There's a myth, that if you dreamed of three mirrors. Those are the future you have to choose which mirror you want it to be whether it be bad or good." he said and I slowly nodded, "What was it about?" he asked, "Uhm- the dream?" he added, I said everything without missing a single detail but I didn't tell him about the voice. The voice was giving me an uncomfortable feeling and another feeling I can't understand. It was making me confused. "O-oh. I'm not that sure I can figure that out, but I know you can." he said and smiled, I looked at the clock and it's already 6:05 pm. "I'm sorry but I have to go home now. Thank you!" I said happily and they (Sirius and Zylan) smiled at me. We all bid our goodbyes and I left the place.

While I was walking down the streets I saw a strange silhouette. And with that, I decided to apparate to Tae's house so the silhouette won't follow me. 

- ,, 📍:[Tae's house]⌇·˚ ༘
"Oh, hi." Tae said and smiled at me, "Hello" I said and smiled back, "I got worried, I thought you're already dead." Tae said jokingly while I laughed, "But, I know you can do it. You're strong and independent." he said which made me smile, "Well, they were hospitable to me. And they answered some of my questions." I said and he nodded. "Have you ate?" he asked and I shook my head as a no, "Well, I was about to eat. Let's go." he said and I followed him. I placed my bag on the chair beside me while Tae was sitting in front of me. "You live alone? I thought you live with Nini?" I asked and he chuckled, "I do, she's not here since she's with Yoongi." he said and we both started eating. "I ship her with Yoongi. They'll make a nice couple." I said, "Me too. Yoongi is a nice man, I know he'll take good care of my sister." he said and I smiled, "Have you met a nice guy for you?" he asked and with that, I look up to him and smiled, "I have but I wanna see if fate is by my side and if he's the right one for me." I said and he nodded.

Me and Tae laughed until we finished eating. To be honest, we both were eating slowly since we kept on laughing. He's fun to be with. I think he's the perfect man for me.

- - - - - - - - - -
note:
• Thank you for reading!

• Please vote😊

• Thank you for 100+ votes and 600+ reads, please continue supporting my stories!

• Check out my story "Find Me in Amsterdam" ♡

Socials:
IG: evph_ria
YT: evph_ria
IG: sunnyvsoo
- - - - - - - - - -

• Socials:IG: evph_riaYT: evph_riaIG: sunnyvsoo- - - - - - - - - -