11

❝ Happiness can be found

even in the darkest times,

if one only remembers to

turn on the light ❞

-Albus Dumbledore; Harry Potter

Jisoo's POV
Tick... tock... tick... tock... and the sound keeps repeating. I'm standing in front of a clock because a few minutes back, I saw a butterfly symbol and I think Aunt CL knows about the butterflies too. But, I shouldn't ask her since she knows about Uncle ZV, I'll do it on my own- with the help of my friends of course. "Teleportia!" I said and I arrived at Jin's house and he was sitting in the couch holding a mirror, "Hi, need any help?" he asked and I nodded. "Do you know what butterfly means? In Peony?" I asked, "Oh, I don't know that much about that but all I know was the butterfly was your parents' favorite animal, it will be on royal parties, they would accessorize with butterflies, and eat foods decorated with butterflies." he said, "Thanks Jin! Bye!" I said and he waved at me.

- ,, 📍: [Namjoon's House]⌇·˚ ༘

I knocked at the door and when it opened I saw Namjoon, "Hello" he said and smiled, "Hello" I said and smiled too. He then told me to sit down the couch and he gave me tea, "Thanks" I said and he smiled, "So, what's the relation of a butterfly and my parents?" I asked, "I read in a book that they adore it so much, they said it gives them light and hope." Namjoon answered, "Well, a lot of butterfly pins have been appearing lately and they would show up on my things, this morning it was seen on my clock." I said, "What?!" he seemed terrified judging by his tone, "Yeah, uhm- why?" I asked, "In our world seing the same creature everyday or pins of the animal means someone's after you." he explained, "Huh? What?" I asked I was still confused, "If pins are showing up, it means you're pinned. So, if another person is after you they would know if someone is after you, before they even started. And if it's seen on a clock it means you're running out of time." he explained and I finally understood and quite scared, "Who would be after me? And why would they be after me? And run out of time, what does that mean?" I asked, "Well, I don't know much about the time thing. But, do you have enemies?" he asked and raised an eyebrow at me, "No, I have been on good terms with everyone I met." I said, "You should be careful, and make sure to put protective enchantments." he said and smiled. "Okay, thanks!" I said and smiled, he waved at me and I teleported to the zoo?! Oh! I learned apparation/teleportation recently, I'll get used to it soon.

It's now around 8 pm and I'm still thinking about the clock or time thing. Run out of time? So, it means I have a timer? When does it end? I was basically overthinking so I shook my head. I went out of my seat to move to my bed but I saw a note, someone must have slipped it through my door.