21

It's not what

It's not what

happens to you

but how you react to it

that matters. ❞

-Epictetus

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

- ,,📍:[Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy]⌇·˚ ༘I got excused from class today since Hogwarts invited me and my friends

I got excused from class today since Hogwarts invited me and my friends. It made me confused but I still went there. Professor Quirell told us to follow her and she leads us to The Great Hall. It was very pretty, it was lit by thousands of floating candles. I saw an old man wearing a blue cloak stand and the man I saw yesterday was there too. "Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Jisoo, you will be sorted in your houses in a few moments. Please be reminded that the forbidden forest is strictly prohibited, Thank you." the man wearing a blue cloak said, and with that, I heard murmurs about me but I didn't mind. "Silence!" Professor Quirrell said and everyone stayed silent. "Kindly go to your houses now." she said and all of my friends sat at different tables. Tae and Jin in Gryffindor, Namjoon in Ravenclaw, Jungkook, Lili, and Rose in Hufflepuff, and Jimin, Suga, and Nini in Slytherin. "Jisoo, kindly sit here." Professor Quirrell said and I saw all my friends smiling at me. When I sat, she placed a hat on my head in my dad's book he said he experienced this too and the hat is called Sorting Hat. "Hmm. Difficult. Brave, I see. Not a bad mind either. A good leader too and loyal. Now, where should I put you?" the hat said, "Something good." I whispered repeatedly, "Something good, eh?" the hat said, "Gryffindor!" the Sorting Hat said and I went to sit next to Tae and the other students were clapping. "I told you we're meant to be." he said and winked, "You guys are dating?!" Jin said, "Not yet. I'm still wooing her." Tae said proudly, "You made a bad decision, Ji-" Jin said but was cut off by Tae by a deathly glare which made me chuckle. "Fine, sorry! I was just kidding!" Jin said while putting his hands up like he was arrested, "Better be." Tae said and scoffed. I held his arm telling him it was okay and with that, his eyes softened, "Thank God there aren't ants here! You guys are too sweet, be careful of ants!" Jin said which made the three of us laughed.