04

The Plan

The Plan

Vante's POV

"So, the plan is to ask if someone knows an 'Everglade '. If they say yes bring them to me." Namjoon said, "Okay, but what if there are lots of Everglades?" Jin asked. "That's impossible because having an 'Everglade' surname is rare. And if some pretend to be one, we will use the 'trutotus charm' on them." Namjoon explained. We all separated and looked for 'her'.

I went to Cornus Village, and the Village's name is derived from the word 'Corner'. There's lot's of corners and it's kind of like a maze. trutotus! I said, now everyone will speak the truth but only to me. I asked an old man "Hi, do you know any Everglades in this village?" "Sadly no, I only know the former King and Queen, of course." He replied, "Thanks" after that I left and went to other villages.

Time skip

No one knows anyone with a surname of 'Everglade'. "Joon, the surname 'Everglade' is too rare we can't even find one." Jimin said, "What if she's in the human world?" I asked, "What would they do there?" Suga asked. "Maybe they would hide? So no one can hurt them?" J-hope said, "Yup, maybe that's one of the reasons." Namjoon said and we nodded.

We went to different cities and I'm glad that we can teleport to places. It makes our task easier, but I still haven't found any Everglades. I went to school to check the names of all the students but Kim Jisoo isn't there. Maybe the names wasn't updated since she went to school 2 months after the enrollment. I called Nini to ask her about Jisoo's surname.

In the call

Nini

Hi, why'd you call?

Vante

Do you know Jisoo's number?

Nini

Yeah, why?

Vante

Do you know her surname?

Nini

Nope

Vante

I'll ask her what her surname is

Nini

Oh okay, I'll just text you