22

❝ serendipity;

❝ serendipity;

finding something good

without looking for it ❞

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I went to the Leaky Cauldron to search for Mr

I went to the Leaky Cauldron to search for Mr. Everard, and fortunately, Namjoon gave me a photo of him. I went to sit in one of the chairs and ordered butterbeer, hopefully, it tastes good. A few moments later a man gave me my drink, it's a sweet blend of creamy toffee flavors and soda fizz. I searched the story for him but I couldn't. Minutes later I heard the bell chime which was from the door, I went to look in the direction and I finally found him. He sat in one of the chairs so I went near him, "Mr. Everard, it's nice to meet you." I said and smiled which made him look up, "Who are you? If you're one of those reporters again I swea-" he said but I cut him off, "I'm still a student. Anyways, I'm Jisoo Everglade." I said, "Prove it." he said firmly, "I look a lot like mom." I said and he nodded in approval. "I'm assuming you need something from me?" he said and a man came giving him his drink, "Well, you just need to answer my question." I said and he hummed in response. "Are you really the last person to see the stone?" I asked, "Let's talk privately." he said and I nodded. I followed him and he led me to an old store, no one was inside here. I sat down and he did too, "I wasn't the last one, the media thought it was me. You-Know-Who is after the stone, he t-threatened me." he said and sighed, "Threatened you?" I asked, "His snake attacked me and asked questions about the stone." he explained, "What did you say?" I asked, "I don't really know who stole it but I think Dumbledore does." he said, "Dumbledore?" I asked, "He's the headmaster of Hogwarts." he said, "Oh, thank you!" I said and waved at him. I immediately left to go back to Hogwarts.

- ,, 📍:[Hogwarts - Headmaster's Office]⌇·˚ ༘
I finally arrived at my destination but unfortunately, it's asking for a password. I looked around and I saw Professor Dumbledore coming. "Good evening, Professor." I said, "Oh! He's the blue cloak guy!" I thought, "Good evening." he said and smiled at me. "Sherbet Lemon" I heard him say and he told me to go inside. It was a circular room that had portraits of people, which I'm guessing are the former headmasters or headmistress. There were lots of items but the thing that caught my eye was a hat that sits on the shelf. He noticed me looking at the hat, "That's the Sorting Hat." he said and I nodded, "I'm guessing you want to ask something?" he said which made me look at him, "It's about... Lapis Mendacia?" I said it was clear that I was nervous, "I'm guessing you want to find it." he said and I nodded, "I cannot tell you. It is forbidden for anyone." he said firmly, "But-" I said but got cut off by him, "No buts, we should go to the Great Hall. We don't want to be late for dinner." he said and I just agreed. It's forbidden for a reason, a reason that would make You-Know-Who want it. With that, I went to the Great Hall.

- ,, ⏲:[The Great Hall]⌇·˚ ༘
I went to the Great Hall and saw Tae waving at me. "Hello! How was it?" he said while smiling, "He said Professor Dumbledore knows. So, I went to Professor Dumbledore and he said it's forbidden to anyone." I explained sadly, "It must be dangerous or something." Jin said, "Probably" I said and the food was now being served. Me and my friends started eating.

- - - - - - - - - -
hello! i finally updated 😭- anyways check out my new story "Cheater" ik have lots of unfinished stories- alright bye🥺❤️
- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -hello! i finally updated 😭- anyways check out my new story "Cheater" ik have lots of unfinished stories- alright bye🥺❤️- - - - - - - - - -