13

❝ you will face

❝ you will face

 many defeats in life,

 but never let yourself

be defeated ❞ 

-Maya Angelou

Jisoo's POV
I can't believe tomorrow we will be stoping Death Eaters. Today, me and the boys have been training and Lili, Rosè, and Nini are coming too! We have been divided into three (3) groups.

First group: Lili, Jungkook, Nini and Suga 

Second group: Namjoon, Rosè, and Jimin

Third group: Jisoo, Taehyung, J-hope, and Jin

- ,, ⏲: [Time skip - 3:02 pm]⌇·˚ ༘
We are now done training and Namjoon discussed our plan with the girls. Hopefully, everything goes well tomorrow. I went to Tae and I saw him packing his things, "Hey, would you like to go to my parents' tombstone?" I asked, "Sure, but why now? We can visi- nevermind let's go!" he said joyfully and I nodded and smiled at him.

Vante's POV
I was packing my things then I suddenly heard an angelic voice which I knew was hers, "Hey, would you like to go to my parent's tombstone?" she asked, "Sure but why now? We can visi-" I said but I immediately thought of spending time with her, "nevermind let's go!" I said happily and she nodded and smiled at me.

- ,, 📍: [MoonLake]⌇·˚ ༘
One of the reasons this place is called MoonLake was because you can see the moon up here as well as the stars. 

I looked at the side and saw here stargazing

I looked at the side and saw here stargazing. Oh, how well the moonlight compliments her angelic features, her pinkish lips, her eyes that reflected the stars, and how her personality is as perfect as her face. While I was admiring her, she caught me and smiled which made me smile too. We ate dinner and talked about ourselves, we learned a lot about each other and I got a picture of her too.