after chapter 4

"So you sure that tomorrow is the day to tell them? By hosting a super power party?"

"Yeah it can be how excited we are to celebrate to be heros!"

"Hmm yeah it can work though I'm sure bakgugo won't go but I'm sure that's not a problem."

"Hahaha yeah you can say that again."

He stretched out his arms and laid down on the grass. But that look on his face tells me something.

"What did you say to Bakugo?"

"Eh it's in the pass right what is in the pass is the past right?!?"

"Not when your making me so curious."
I raised a eye brow as I laid on top of his chest.

"Ah Y/n W-why..."

"Cause your comfy so wanna tell me?"

"I but I don't remeber?"

"Deeeennkkiii~"

I giggled as I teased him by laying on his body completely.

"AH OKAY OKAY I TOLD BAKUGO TO STAY AWAY CAUSE YOUR MY WOMEN AND IF HE EVEN LOOKS AT HIM HE'S GOING TO GET IT!"

"Haha that probably didn't end well did it honey?"

I giggled and looked into his charming eyes. He looked a bit nervous.

"N-no he blasted my threw two dorms.... He also said he would kill me if I did anything or said anyr hiung stupid like that again. N-now are you going to you know..."

"Hmmm? But I'm comfy on you Denki. Your so nice warm and cuddly."

I gave him puppy eyes I felt hit heart beating faster.

"O-okay yeah that is fine you can do what ever you like."

"Yay okay!"

I said as I laid my head down and rested on him. He began to gently brush my hair is was so relaxing...

"I love you so much Denki I don't even know how to put it in words."

"And I love you Y/n and I'll do all I can to prove it to you all the time I can. A-also you know I don't know how long I can take you on me right?"

"Eh i will find out I mean I wouldn't mind kissing you..."

"Eh i uh yeah I wouldn't either but with you there things might you know."

"Hmmm think of it as training to control yourself you can so that right?"

I said as I gave him a little kiss on the lips. His hands stopped my and wrapped around my waist.

"I- I want more than just a little kiss... Please?"

I giggled now he is the one giving me puppy eyes. I blushed and looked into his eyes our faces drawing near. I closed my eyes ad our lips met. We kissed long and each kiss was made of love and passion for each other.

He ended up pinning me down and still kissing me. His hands lifted my head, not only to keep me comfy but it deepened our kiss as well. We took a break I put my hands on his chest.

"D-denki?"

"Y-yeah? Did I go to far?"

"N-no it's not that I just feel strange like i don't know I want more from you..."

Denki having me a loving smile with a kiss.

"Well we could explore it together if you wish it's okau if you don't I'll stop when you want me to."

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah that seems nice..."