Chapter 17

Kaminari Pov

Once we got to be together I realized something was wrong with her. Did I push myself on her to much? "Y/n are you okay? Usually you are all happy or teasing me."

"I am I just... Denki Remember when I said I wanted to run away from my home?"

My eyes widened so this is what she was thinking about. "Yea... What happened did you- you know..."

"Run away? Yea I came here to get lost and wasn't thinking clearly... I met Jiro and didn't tell her. I can't tell her, she would say it's okay and go back. I can't my father he's trying to force me to be with someone... Denki I can't... I want... I..."

She was tripping on her words. I looked around for a privet place. I saw a near by park with hardly anyone around. I grabbed her hand and led her there. "Come on we can talk over here. It's okay I'm here I won't let you down." I said as we sat down. I still held her hand. "So what was the breaking point?"

"My dad brought a boy over and wanted me to kiss him... I refused and he said I wasn't his daughter. Because his daughter would know what is best for her. So now I'm I guess homeless."

"HEY NOW! Am I dirt? Here I thought you were going to run away with me Huh?" She laughed and leaned on me. Yes!

"Denki, it would be too much... I was kidding it would be way to much."

I made her look at me. "Y/n. Look at me. Nothing and I do mean nothing is too much for you. My parents I'll tell them and you will be welcomed... Just don't go into my room..." I blushed as I realized I had a lot of covering up to do. She laughed and sighed.

"Let me guess girl magazine, pictures, or even drawings?!?"

"Hey! Why do you have to attack me like that!" Damn it and why is she so right whats in my room.

Y/n Pov

I didn't know what to think. Is he really serious on me letting me stay with him? I can't imagine what the girls will say if they found out.

"I am serious though Y/n. I want to help you. I can't let one of my best friends go without a home of I can help it. I know it will probably be weird but, I am here for you heck I'll give you my room and I'll sleep on the sofa!"

Did he just read my mind?!? My heart was leaping for joy. Next thing I knew I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Denki..." He is the only one I trust... The only one who would really get it.

"Y-Y/n?!?"

He was a blushing mess I giggled. "Sorry I got carried away I guess but, I'll accept your offer then. Just let's try to not tell the others? I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"O-oh yea, yea no problem there haha."

I then realized he was still flustered over the kiss. I giggled as I noticed a little bit of electricity coming off him. "Sorry Denki I didn't mean to make you so flustered."

"Huh What? I'm not flustered I'm just thinking how you know wewillbelivingtogetherallthetimenowandistillhaventaskedyououtyet it all!!!"

I was so confused was he just said so I just laughed it off. "Well I still Thank you for being with me. Out of everyone I know I would want to be with you."

Kaminari pov

My heart! Why did she have to attack it like that! That's it I need to ask her out! Wait it needs to be perfect... Maybe I could invite her... Not to my place cause she will be living there now! Come on Denki think, THINK!