Chapter 11

The festival was over and we were trying to pick out hero names...

"Hmmmm I don't know what my hero name should be... What do you think Y/n?"

Kaminari said to me I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know to be honest. I don't even know what to name myself! I mean Lord nine-tails sounds like something out of a game or anime. I don't want to steal anything from anyone."

"What about Foxy Lady? Cause you are one foxy lady."

I laughed and Kaminari flirted with me.  "Didn't we talk about this?" I giggled as he smiled at me.

"Yea but I still like to do it with you, it's fun to see you laugh and get flustered."

"You better watch it or else I will turn on my flirtatious nature on you. Then you will see how it feels." I winked at him he laughed nervously.

"I uh haha was only kidding! Maybe I mean you also got one foxy body."

He laughed I did as well it was clever of him to say that. "I will let that one slide Denki, next time though, you won't be so lucky." I secretly brushed up his back with my tail. He spiked up and turned red.

"Y-Y/N!"

"What I'm not doing anything~ or do you want me to?" I said teasing the pervert along his waist.

"P-please not th-there or you know he-here..."
I giggled and stopped it. "You are right Denki, it is fun seeing someone being flustered." I laughed and patted his shoulder. "What's the matter Fox got your tongue?"

"Stop it you know what you did!"

"Nope just teasing my best friend, like you do to me sometimes." I winked at him and he fell dead onto his desk. I chuckled and smiled at the goofball. I should do this more often when he flirts with me. It will make things interesting.

"Yea but I usually mean it you know..."

I giggled and rolled my eyes. "What ever you say Chargebolt." His eyes grew wide as he hugged me. I blushed and watched as everyone looked to us. "Uh D-Denki?"

"Sorry but I love that name! I shall be known as the hero Charge bolt!"

I laughed as he let me go, I was so embarrassed but glad I helped him. "I'm glad I helped Kami."

"Which only means I pick out yours right?"

He smirked I smiled and nodded. "Only if it's not perverted that is."

"Okay it's not! How about Fox queen. H/n!"

My eyes widened that was actually really good!"I love it Denki I will keep it!"

"Wait really? Sweet!"

He laughed all happy I sighed and found myself looking over him. My heart is racing his eyes are looking right into my heart... I don't want to say it I'm scared but... I think I might be falling for my best friend... Who am I kidding of course I like him, why else did I get upset with him being with another girl?

This is could he ever like me back? Ha I wonder how dad is going to take this... Not that I care... All I care about is Denki... His goofy smile and laugh it lifts my heart up.

"Y/n are you okay?"

"Yea Denki I'm fine..." I just really like, like you is all haha...