Chapter 23

(Skipping to villain attack so I can get closer to thier confession ❤️)

We were done for the day and Denki was still by my side. I felt like he wanted to say something but was holding back from it. They explained a game sort of, where class 1-B will play as villains and 1-A will be hero's.

"Yes this will be my chance to show what I can do!"

Denki said getting excited. Then Mr. Aizawa used his scarf to stop him.

"You and the others won't be joining them. You have extra lessons sadly."

Denki and the others left in a depressing state. I got partnered up with Momo. We walked around it seemed really quiet. Until a purple mist surround us. I began to feel dizzy and light headed.

"Y/N! TAKE THIS! The gas is poisonous!"

She handed me a gas mask. "Thanks Momo great fast thinking." I noticed she still had a look of worry. "What's worrying you?"

"This cant be from another student... Y/n you should go back and tell the others! Stay there will you be safe, I will try to see if I can find anyone else in this gas."

I nodded and ran for my life. I turned to a fox once I was out of the purple gas. As I ran I stumbled upon blue flames.

"Why hello there, it's not every day you see a Ninetailed fox."

I heard a taunting voice in the shadows. A man with scars and stitches came out.

"I hardly know what to expect from you. I hear you absorb elements and fire back. So my attack's might mean nothing."

He got closer to me, I backed away.

"Oh come on now? Not going to say anything or even fight? Here I was hoping for more of a battle."

He fired his flames at me. I felt my fur burning. His flames are twice as hot as normal fire. If I did absorb it my body might melt. What do I do? He's taunting me to fight but, I was told not to... He aimed a direct attack. I jumped up high but still burnt my tips on my tail. My tail absorb it and the heat in my body was unbearable.

"Oh? What will you do know? Let my flames kill you? Or attack me?"

Something is up, why does he want me to attack him? I released the flames into the air and yelled in pain. I'm not going to give him what he wants. Then I realized someone was behind him. He looked like a magician. Was I getting ambushed?

Then I got the message to fight the villains.  I still don't think it's a good idea.

"Aren't you going to try to save your friends?"

My eyes widened as I realized they might be attacking the building.

"Oh? Are you concerned for someone?"

I growled I felt my body becoming hot and cold. They want me to fight then I'll give them a fight. He made fire surround me, my body was still fine from the cold inside. I looked at my fur it was glowing blue... I looked to the villain and attacked. Ice formed on my tails, they shot out like arrows.

I used my paws to cover the ground with ice. He was dodging them like nothing. Rage was starting to rise in me. I need to think of what to do. I felt my paws had electricity running threw them but, my tails were heating up. It was like half of my tails were hot and the other half cold.

"Is this really all you got?"

I snarled and leaped after him. I felt someone else trying to attack me. I released all of the tension in my body. Ice, fire, Lighting, and electricity went everywhere and pinned them to the trees with ice. Well but the fire guy, he just melted threw it.

"Hehe you remind me of my brother. Hurry up and get what we came for. I will meet up with you."

He said as he un melted his villain buddy. The other guy fled and I was left with this wack. My body is shaking again. I need to get out of here!

"Now where were we?"

He acts so calm... He attacked me again I dodged it and sent lighting at him with electricity on the ground. My Lighting didn't just hit him... It tore threw trees and made them fall. Two almost fell on him but he dodged them. Why am I still trying to fight?

"Dabi we got him waiting on you."

A passing villain said flying threw the air. Dani laughed and looked at me.

"You will come with us L/n."

I growled and blocked his fire with ice. With a price my body feels completely numb. I need to stay awake... I need to save the others. "I'll never be with scum like you!" I need to do one more attack and run... I focused on becoming cold and sent on more ice blast everywhere. Not that I had any control of it in the first place.

"Damn it!"

I heard him yell. I took this time to force myself to run. Every step felt like Pins and needles going threw me. My vision was blurry. I have to get back I have to! I was now stumbling over as I ran. My legs are giving out on me.

I just need to go a little more... I see the blurry building. I heard unclear voices and mummers. I still limped to the school. I need to make sure... Make sure they are... Are... Denki... I couldn't take it anymore and fell unconscious....

Kaminari Pov

"Please I need to see if she is okay! " I said worried sick about Y/n. Then Mr. Aizawa brought her in. My eyes grew wide in fear. "Y/n no!" I ran to her she was still breathing.

Mr.Aizawa said she came out running with the look of horror on her face. My stomach dropped Damn it! Why did this have to happen to you.

"She will be okay, but we need her to be warmed up. She might get frost burnt with all that ice."

Mr.Aizawa said. Her fur was covered in ice, as well as electricity. It was flying off her. She also had a few burnt marks on her. "Y/n what happened..." I said as I couldn't hold back my tears. "I am so sorry... I... I wish I didn't listen...

I wish I didn't listen to them to stay here it's my fault.