Chapter 1

I came into the school looking for a place to sit down. I saw a nice looking guy drawing out of boredom. He had yellow and a yellow eyes. He looked up and we locked eye contact for a bit.

"Y/n?!? You made it I am so happy to see you again!"

I looked behind me it was my best friend Kyoka Jiro. We are childhood friends and did mostly everything together. "Kyoka! Hey this is awesome now we can even be hero's together!"

"Yea, it is pretty exciting. Do you know where we sit?"

"Uh no..." I said looking around. Do we even have assigned seats? I backed up and fell I heard a guy groan as I fell on top of him... "OH NO! Are-I sorry...." I looked into the guys yellows eyes. I almost got lost in them...

"Haha you are fine... So cute and pretty..."

He said under his breath my face went red. "I uh I am so sorry and what was that?"

"haha oh nothing just uh let my thoughts run out of my mouth! Also nah it's my bad. I should have let you know I was behind you. I'm Denki Kaminari! It's nice to meet you."

He held out his hand I blushed and shook it. "I'm Y/n L/n, nice to meet you too. Are you Alright?" I got up and I was so embarrassed. He chucked then got up and held out his hand. He was very talkative person. He helped me up and smiled at me.

"So what quirk got you into this school?"

"Well my quirk is called Ninetails, it's a bit tricky to explain but I turn into a fox with ninetails. I can control any element that I run into and make it my own. What about you?"

"That's pretty cool I would love to see that kind of quirk, I also have the cool quirk if I do say so myself! Its called Electrification. I can you know electrocute people all around me."

"Hmm sounds interesting enough, maybe we can work together sometime."

"Yea I would be down with that!"

"If you came here to make friends, I suggest you go home now. You are future hero's, this is not a time to make friends. This will be the toughest school and challenges you can face."

Our teacher yelled at us, We ended up followed our teacher outside. He had the angry guy named Bakugou throw the ball. He exploded the ball high in the air. "Wow that's insane!" Kaminari and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other and laughed.

Then Mr.Aizawa showed us our first test. We had to race each other to see who is faster. Who ever came in dead last, will have to pack there bags and leave.

"The test starts now!"

I was paired up with Kyoka. "Hey!"

"Sup?"

She said with a smile. Then the teacher counted down, I transformed and prepared to run.

"Woah she's a huge fox!"

I heard Kaminari I sighed, yea I'm as big as a wolf I know....

"GO!"

Jiro and I ran off. It took me five seconds, while it took Jiro about seven and a half.

"Nice going!"

She congratulated me, I laughed and shook my head. "Haha thanks you but, all I did was run. You did a great job as well Kyoka!" We went to the others and watched them.

Jiro and I started to talk. I thought it was funny, he said not to make friends yet here I am. Everyone is so nice! Then I noticed the green hair guy looking nervous. "Do you know who he is? He looks pretty nervous."

"I think that's the kid who broke his arm just to get in here."

"Wait he did what?!? Seriously?!?" She nodded, wow what kind of power does he have to do that? I noticed as the challenges went on the green hair kid didn't use his. I did the grip strength I suppose it was alright could have been better. Next was the standing long jump.

"Hey good luck Y/n try not to fall on your face. I think it would be a bit embarrassing."

Kyoka said to me, I smiled with a giggle. "I know I can be clumsy Kyoka but, you don't need to jinx me!" I said as I took a leap of faith. I jumped pretty far. Once I landed my paws slid all over the ground. I caught my self and nervously smiled and laughed at the teacher. He was giving me a watchful eye.

I walked back and transformed. I feel ashamed I didn't ace the landing. I almost fell!

"Hey you were pretty good out there!"

Kaminari approached me with a big smile, I blushed a bit and smiled back. "Thanks! I usually have troubles landing big jumps."

"Well I got to admit I think that's the best one you have done yet."

Kyoka complemented me. "Thanks Kyoka!" Once we are all done I scored top ten. Yes I did it! Then I looked to see Midoriya was last. The green hair guy looked heart broken, so that guy must be Midoriya.

"Oh by the way, no one is going home. It was just a thing to make you give it your all."

We all looked shocked and like huh? He lied?!?

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure out. I'm sorry I guess you should have."

Kaminari and Kyoka looked at her dead as if there souls left their bodies.

"Yea you should have."

They said pretty worn out. They must have been under a lot of stress. I sighed and looked to the sky. This is going to be one crazy adventure.