Chapter 24

I was trapped in Blackness and dreams I thought I wasn't going to escape for longest time. That was until I woke up in a hospital bed.

"Y/n!"

Denki was right by my side, he had bags under his eyes. "Denki What happened to you?" I didn't care I was in the hospital my mind went right to Denki.

"It's been two days you have been in a comma. Don't worry about me, I was scared I almost lost you. Mr.Aizawa said you would be okay but look at what happened..."

"I am okay though Denki. You look like you haven't gotten any sleep at all." He sighed and held my hand. My eyes widened as I blushed.

"How could I when...  When my best friend I love was in a coma? I stayed here as long as I could and couldn't sleep not knowing if you were okay or not..."

"Denki..." Best friends... That word is so wrong in my heart. My heart yearns for more, as well for him health. "You should have more faith in me. After all I am going to be a hero! So it's to be expected I fail sometimes right?" I smiled brightly to him. He grinned and nodded.

"Haha yea right. I'm sorry I couldn't be there."

"There was nothing you could have done. If anything I would be mad if you did come out. The villains were way out of our League at least for now."

"Oh yea about that..."

He explained how Bakugou got kidnapped and Kirishima and the others saved him. Then All for one came and almost killed Allmight but Allmight won. Sadly Allmight won't be able to fight again. "Well seems like I missed a lot." I giggled and looked into his eyes... I want to kiss him so bad right now.

"You..."

My dad entered the room. Oh no... "Dad please!"

"You were right Y/n... Kaminari here is a good lad..."

I froze what is this? My jaw dropped.

"Oh yea haha your dad and I are buddies now! He saw how much I cared for you."

Denki said proudly I looked to my father to make sure it's true. That he wasn't telling Denki that for the heck of it.

"It's true I misjudged him. He may be a idiot but he's one that will care and be there for you regardless. I thought he was just a guy looking around for girls. The past two days he proved other wise. I also found out he took you in. Not happy about that but I know he meant well."

I could hardly believe what I am hearing. Am I dead?

"Another thing, Mr. Aizawa came by our house said you guys are to be placed in dorms. That it was up to us to say yes or no..."

I looked nervously and got up. Denki helped me. "Did you..."

"I said yes, and I told Denki to watch over you. As long as you have Kyoka and Denki by your side I think you will do fine. Now I have some things to fix with your mother..."

He said and left I looked to Denki. He had a beaming smile on his face. "You used your smooth talking skills didn't you? The one you used on Mineta?"

"Hehe maybe, it worked didn't?"

"Haha I guess so, who knew a dork like you would fix my family and free me from my prison life."

"Hehe that's me for yea! Denki Kaminari at your full service!"

I giggled and went in for the kill. I kissed his cheek and smiled shyly. "My hero..."