Chapter 21

"Y/n... Y/n wake up..."

I felt someone nudging me. I felt so weak... So tired... I groaned then heard someone stand up beside me.

"Y/N!?!"

"D-Denki?" I heard his name and slowly opened my eyes. I blushed as I saw his amazing yellow eyes looking into mine. Then I realized I was in a electrical themed room. It kind of was a mix with different trendy, sporty things. Wait where am I?!?

"Hey I Uh I heard you took a great fall trying to save my dumbass."

Denki said with a soft low voice. He had a bit of a chuckle as well that made me giggle. "I... I remember a little. ME-What happened where am I?"

"I uh in my room.. In my bed... I PROMISE I CLEANED EVERYTHING!"

I laughed as he started to freak out. "I believe you... Maybe but what happened? I feel so light headed and weak..."

"Well, Jiro told me after the big explosion your body had bruises everywhere. You probably won't be able to move much. I uh I am glad you are okay for the most part. I was really worried about you."

I couldn't help but have a big smile on my face. "Thanks I'm glad your okay too. You really had me worried back there with everything."

"Oh yea haha sorry. I really need to work on not you know..."

"Rushing into things and think?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yea That."

He laughed then sat down on a chair beside the bed. "So nice room you got here."

"Hmm oh haha you think so? It's only the coolest bedroom you will ever see!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Of course." I got to get up but a sharp pain on my ribs and back made me lay down again. Denki quickly got up to help me.

"Y/n!?! Are you okay? Do you need help? I will be glad to help you."

"I... I don't want to be a bother." He laughed and shook his head.

"Don't be saying such nonsense things! I am here to help you. Who will? My mom? I mean she's out shopping and dad is out doing who knows!"

He laughed I sighed in defeat. "Alright sure..." My stomach rumbled I held my stomach.

"Oh yea don't worry I can make the food too!"

"Without burning down the house?" I teased him he acted like I shot him in the heart.

"Ow my heart why do you always have to shoot my poor heart Y/n!"

"Haha cause I love to, it's how I show my love for you...." We stopped and starred at each other... Shit way to go Y/n... Way to flipping go.. "I mean I see you as a best friend family guy! Hahahaha..." YOU HAVE JUST RUINED ANY CHANCES WITH HIM YOU LOAF OF BREAD!"

"Haha oh yea of course. Then I love you too... Bestie..."

I think I am better off dead at this point... why am I like this? The day went by, and I was recovering really fast. By the time night came I was fully healed. I was quite happy with it. I don't need to make Denki worry anymore. I was grabbing a late night snack.

I sat on the sofa and ate away my feelings. I couldn't stop thinking about Denki...

"Hmmm Huh Y/n?!? What are you doing here?"

Speaking of the devil... Or would it be thinking of the devil in this case? He looked so sleepy and cute. As he spoke he yawned and stretched away. "Haha you helped me stay here remember dork?"

"Hmm? Oh yea haha I forgot... I came to get a drink. What are you doing up so late? Are you Alright?"

He said stumble his way over to me. "Yea just a lot on my mind is all. Are you okay? You seem really tired Denki." He sat beside me and shrugged.

"I have a lot on my mind too believe it or not. Stuff like you know. How I can't help but worry about you still. Though I know you are strong enough to get threw it."

I giggled and nuzzled to him. "Thanks Denki, I worry about you too." Before we knew it, we both fell asleep. Denki holding me and my fallen into his lap. Both of us still oblivious to each other's feelings.

Denki dad Pov

"AWW THEY HAVEN'T KISSED YET!"

"Dear you will wake them up! Leave them be... They will come around when they need too."

"I'm so proud of our boy!"

"Are you crying? And I got to admit he did find one great girl."

I sniffed up my tears and shrugged. "Me Crying as if pft, I'm just really proud. Also I know I'm happy for them both. They remind me of us you know love?"

"How is that? Because you would flirt with me until I finally said yes to you?"

"Haha more or less."