After Chapter 1

I was in my Ninetail form. Running and training with Denki.

"Ah ha got yeah!"

Denki laughed as he jumped and pinned me to the ground. "So you think!" It been a few weeks since Denki and i have been a thing. I have also learned to use my own elements as well like..

"Take that!"

With a zap from my tail I pushed him off me. I made a lighting cage around denki.

"Hey thats cheating! How am i suppose to get close to you now? Ill give you a kiss if you let me out!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Haha Denki we are training/ battling i have to make sure I improve myself. I will let you out if you admit defeat!" I sat wagging my tails.

"Aww your so cute and what if i said 1.2 millon volts?"

"You know i can just aborb it silly."

"Haha yea but hey I can try, so i can get use to using more of my power without you know. Also can I please get out?"

He laughed and rubbed his neck." Haha of course your lucky I like you do much! Anyone else would be a fried pancake right now." I winked at him we both laughed. I stopped my powers.

"Also lets all admit its just the fact you love me so much you dont wanna hurt me."

He winked at me, I rolled my eyes and transformed back and kissed his cheeks. " Of course I do goofball why the heck woild i want to date you anyways if i didnt hmm?"

"Haha true also you missed."

"Huh?" I was a bit confused till he pulled me in by the hips. He then kissed me sweetly. I giggled and blushed as he pulled away.

"I figured my girl of my dreams needed a sweet treat."

He winked i laughed. "Someone is feeling flirtatious today."

"Ha what can I say you have a way to make me go wild with that smile."

I laughed I mean I gave no clue how to take that as funny, cute, dorky, or all the above. "Sure, but come on Denki we need to train for whats coming up dont you remeber?" He stood there smiling not having a clue in the world. Our hero licence babe our Hero. LICENCE..."

"Oh OH CRAP ITS ALMOST HERE SINCE WHEN!"

I chuckled as I watched him ramble off." Denki... Denki dear..."

"What are we foing to do?!? Wait i need to improve my quirk some how you know where Midoria got his new gear?"

He bolted up to me. "Y-Yes i do... Wait yea she can help you... Hmm i wonder if she can help me too..."

"Proably come on lets go check her out!"

"WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHECK HER OUT!" Jealousy still have that when he talks to a new girl I dont know much.

"Babe you have nothing to worry about. I the coolest guy Denki  Kaminari! Am yours truly forever! Though I cant help but find it adoable when your jealous."

"W-who said i was jealous?!? Not me!" I turned around and mumbled. I heard Denki chuckle at me.

"Come on cuite, we are going to go together and we will be heros together too! We will be the coolest heros ever!"

Denki cheered i giggled and nodded. "Yea you are right. Lets go and becoming heros together!