Chapter 4

We were sitting in the class and Mr.Aizawa was talking about our next training place we needed to go on a bus to get to it. The school designed us some gear to help with our quirks.

"Now go get ready."

We all got ready mine was as a bit skin tight but it stretched out.

"Hey looking nice L/n!"

Kaminari waved over to me I blushed his costume looked pretty trendy on him. In a good way that is. "Thanks, you are looking pretty good yourself. It fits you it's really trendy."

"Haha thanks, You always get my style L/n."

He chucked and rubbed his neck.

"Which reminds me want to sit next to me on the bus?"

Kaminari asked me I smiled and nodded. "Yea of course! Kyoka was already going to try to sit next to Momo. So sure!" Once we got on the buss we all started to talk about each other's quirks.

"I honestly don't think it's that impressive."

Kirishima Spoke down about his quirk. Midoriya disagreed I did as well. "Yea, I hardly know anyone with your quirk Kirishima it's unique!"

"Haha really?!? Thanks L/n."

He gave me a bright smile and chuckled a bit.

"My marvelous laser has the perfect mix of panache and strength!"

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomach ache sweetie."

I couldn't help but laugh at Mina's comment. Kirishima started to talk about Bakugou's quirk.

"Yea, but he won't make it far with his temper."

Tsu said making Bakugou explode, without knowing it I held onto Kaminari's arm. He laughed at me and smiled.

"Hey just watch this."

He sat up more and had a cocky grin on his face. What is he thinking? I put my hands on my lap.

"You know. We basically just met you, But it's kind of telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage."

Kaminari you idiot...

"YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL YOU LOSER!"

Bakugou screamed back at him. I sighed at least it wasn't that bad...

"ILL KILL YOU!"

Never mind it's bad...

"What?!?"

Kaminari said towards me and laughed at my reaction on my face. "You, you think that was really a smart idea? Do you have a death wish?"

"Haha nothing bad happened did it?"

"No, but still can't you at least think before you speak? Or is it just too hard for you?"

"Hey come on stop being so harsh on me!"

I laughed and shook my head. "No! I don't think I will. You need to be taught a lesson!" I winked and teased him he whined I just laughed.

"Your mean."

"Oh come on don't pout now I'm was mostly kidding. Besides, we all got flaws don't we?" I smiled at him, He was taken back but gave me a whole hearted smile.

"Y-Yeah we do."