Chapter 13

I was sitting at home till I heard a knock at the door. We had a little summer break since our internships ended. I raced to the door and opened it.

"Hey beautiful want to hang out with today?"

Denki leaned over me with a cute smile. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Sure, where will we be going good sir?"

"EXUSE ME?!? ARE YOU TRYING TO GO ON A SECRET DATE WITH MY DAUGHTER WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!?"

I heard my dad stomping towards the door. "Uh oh you did it now Denki. " I laughed and Denki looked scared now.

"I uh no sir! It's just a friendly get to together I promise haha!"

My father pushed me behind him and looked Denki in the face.

"Ah the kid who walks you home all the time. Y/n why this guy he's so... So goofy looking."

"DAD!"

"What?!? You could do better just saying."

I held Denki and began to yell at my father. "SAYS YOU! HE IS PERFECT IN HIS OWN WAY! I wouldn't have anyone else! Also we aren't like that!" Little did I know how much Denki was blushing and trying to hide his pervy nature of his. I did notice how I was cuddling to his chest. I felt his welcomed warmth and blushed... I coughed and let go of him. My dad laughed and shook his head.

"Teenage Love I swear. Kaminari Denki She better be home before or at midnight got that?"

"YES SIR!"

Denki yelled I giggled he's so cute. We left the house in awkward silence.

"You know your dad really is intimidating..."

"Haha yea I warned you. Though it's a good sign he lets me be with you alone for that long. He normally wouldn't even let me see a guy."

"Haha well then I feel honored!"

"Also sorry if me hugging you was to much. I got overwhelmed with emotion..." Denki's face turned red and rubbed his neck.

"No I didn't mind. I mean if anything that means I own you a hug! Cause I didn't know if to hug you back I would die or not cause of your father."

I giggled and shook my head. "Trust me I wouldn't let my father get in the way of us. We are best friends till the very end!" I cheered up Denki laughed and looked like something was on his mind.

"Yea... So uh haha Best friend what do you say about going to the arcade then the beach?"

"The arcade I'm down for, I just can't help feeling like you just want to see me in a bikini at the beach." He laughed guilty.

"What ever would get you that idea? I am not that kind of man!"

"Denki... Dear... You are a boy of a very pervert mine. I know you think of it. You just can't help it with that..." I grinned this is my chance to flirt with him. To see if maybe he likes me or not. I put my hands on his shoulders and whispered into his ear. "That dirty little mind of yours."

"Ahhh stop that! What's gotten into you? Normally I'm the one being flirty my the one getting flustered... N-Not that I am..."

"Ha I think the bottom half of you betrays your words Denki."

"THEN STOP BEING SO SEXY!"

He yelled back then covered his mouth.

"I didn't mean that... I MEAN I DID BUT I UH AHHH!"

I laughed as Denki had a mental break down. I playfully nudged him. "It's fine, I'm just still trying to get back at you. Though anymore I think I like to see you flustered Denki Kaminari it's cute.

"Don't call me cute! I'm a super cool guy!"

I laughed more as he struck a cool pose. "Yea, also a goofball now come on. You kidnapped me from my castle where are we going?"

"Hmmm up to you wanna go to the beach or arcade first?"

"Why not the arcade? We haven't been there in a while..." I also don't think I'm ready to see Denki Kaminari shirtless swimming...

"Yea sounds like a plan to me let's go!"

He grabbed my hand I froze. All I could see was his eyes closed and his bright pure smile. Denki... I want you to know how I feel but... What if you really don't like me. Then my dad would never allow it... Yet I feel like you can save me... Save me from my fathers grip. I do adore you Denki I do...