Chapter 25

We all moved into the dorms and I was walking down stairs. I heard Denki talking to Kirishima.

"I don't know dude I love her but I'm scared as all heck she loves someone else!"

"Well I could just ask her. You have been backing out on asking her since the beginning of the festival. Probably sooner to be honest."

"NO IT WILL BE TO OBVIOUS I LOVE Y/N!"

I froze and hid behind the wall. Holy shit of crap my heart he I AHHH! Wait he loves me? I... he actually likes me? My heart is pounding just stay calm Y/n!

"Say that loud enough Denki. Not like that's going to make it any more obvious."

I heard Kirishima say with a sigh.

"Crap your right! Did anyone hear us?!?"

"Huh I don't think so, I'll go check, while you need to confess. There is a cherry blossom tree not far from here is a pond. You know for a romantic atmosphere."

Me oh my they don't know I'm here... I walked away before they had a chance to spot me.

"Y/n?"

Kirishima spotted me, red alert 🚨 I repeat red alert 🚨 things are not looking. Do I stay do I keep walking...

"You heard him didn't you?"

"I haha whaaaaa nooo your crazy!" My face turning red. Well there is no more running now. He chuckled and smiled at me. This is the end...

"So you like him back?"

He smirked I looked to the ground. I twisted my foot and got embarrassed. "Y-yea don't say anything... I will take care of it."

"Haha good! Because I think this is the worst cause of him chickening out this."

"Wait worst? Has he tried it before?" Kirishima nodded and laughed a bit.

"Yea guess you never got why he flirts with you. Not anyone else."

My heart was racing. So all of his flirting and compliments were real... He... "I need to find him!" I said on my new mission.

"Denki!"

"Y/n!"

"I need to talk to you."

He both spoke at the same time. My heart is racing as we stood speechless. We were looking into each other's eyes. The man I love, loves me back. Yet he doesn't know I love him... Not yet anyways.  "I uh haha sorry umm you can go first."

"N-no you I insist!"

"I smiled and went up to him. "Come on let's go walk around outside Denki. It will be easier for the both of us."

"Hmm oh yea right!"

I giggled he's a nervous wreak... Then I remembered something... I am probably going to confess cause this dork thinks I like a different guy! We got outside we were both blushing and thinking of how to confess. If we even can.

"Shall we sit over there? Haha it's pretty beautiful like you."

My heart melted I pressed against him trying to tell him I like him. "Yea I would like that. Also thank you Denki..." God help me...