Chapter 15

The girls and I were at the pool just having a good time. That was till I saw Denki and Grapehead coming threw the doors basically drooling. I can handle Denki. He is cute and respectful unlike grape soda.

"Y/n what are you looking at? Oh never mind I see."

Jiro teased me, she was getting suspicious about my feelings towards Denki. "I Well it's not like that! Plus now I have to be up guard cause of you know who!" I said as I got out with the rest of the girls.

"I know but, it seems like he likes what he sees."

She laughed I rolled my eyes. I looked to Denki. He was smiling, my eyes looked at his sweet body. I blushed and felt hot. I looked away from him trying not to stare. "As if Jiro, if anything he would be checking all of us out. Not me... He I don't think likes anyone anyways."

I heard a large splashed into the water and felt a big wave of water hit me! "Hey! Huh Denki What are you doing?!?" I laughed as all I could see was his eyes above the water.

"I am a shark waiting to bite down on my prey!"

He said seeking down under the water. I laughed at him this cute dork. He then got out and tried to get me into the pool with him. "Haha nice try now Denki get out, you are no shark, if anything Kirishima would be, since he has the teeth for it. You are harmless in almost every way." I teased He grinned and quickly dragged me in with him.

"I'm no that is not true! I can be dangerous."

He said as he tickled me I couldn't stop laughing. "Denki come on!" I laughed harder and decided to get revenge.  Then he held my waist and dragged me into the water with him. He let go he floated on top of me. I blushed as everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Our eyes were locked we have the same gentle smile. My heart was pounding. I smiled and pushed his cute face away. I started to swim away he would swim to me. He splashed water in my face I laughed and splashed water back.

Then he tackled me and spinning me around around till I got too dizzy to fight back. Denki was then holding me to the wall on the pool. Everything was so right... Then someone had to yell and snap me back into reality.

"DENKI KAMINARI AND Y/N L/N! This is highly unacceptable behavior! Stop it at once Kaminari get yourself under control!"

Idia scolded us. I sighed and placed my hand on Denki's chest. "This is the part you let me get out Denki." I said pushing my hand against him trying not to blush. Then he pressed his hands on mine.

"What if I told you I didn't want to? Can't you tell how excited I am to be with you?"

He whispered in my ear I blushed and splashed water in his face. "Do you not care the others are around? Also I don't want Idia killing us. Also... DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT IDIOT! You are such a pervert!" I got out and saw Idia still glaring at us.

"So is that a yes for when we are alone?"

"DENKI I AM GOING TO KILL YOU."

"I will die happily then at least."

"You are so horrible what am I going to do with a pervert like you?" I said walking away from him.

"HEY WAIT IM SORRY! Y/n!!! At least watch me be cool and beat these guys in a race!"

Denki begged me I laughed and nodded. "Very well, but so you know I'm rooting for them and not you."

"Oh come on why hurt my heart like that. I am seriously hurt!"

He pouted I giggled. I love this goof ball to much for my own good.