after chapter 5

The party was going crazy I looked to Denki.

"I still don't know how we will do this. It's embarssing I mean like it's like flashing we are a couple you don't want one ha..."

"Haha nah it's just saying your mine no one else can have you!"

He smiled and nodded his head while his arms where crossed. I chuckled he was cute.

"Besides if you get shy I will take care of it all!"

"Yeah I'm sure you will handle it the best."

I said following denki nervously. He stopped and smiled at me.

"Hey I promise it's going to be okay it's you and me okay? If you want imagine them.... Imagine them as just you know practice about telling our parents!"

"Wait you didn't tell your parents yet?"

"Oh uh I think I did I'm just saying! Haha."

He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh Denki..."

Next thing I know he took my by the hand. We went on stage and he grabbed the micro phone. I was already feeling embarrassed as everyone looked at us.

"Denki what are you doing?"

"Looks like he's dragging Y/n In it what ever it is."

Momo and Jiro said. I wanted to hide behind Denki new discovery I have stage fright I think.

"HEY I GOT A VERY IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT! I AM TAKEN! TAKEN BY Y/N! So no one else can have her or me! So don't you go claiming me or my dear Y/n thank you and now let's get this party started!"

He looked at me smiled said that is all and then he left the stage with me in his arms. I was dumbfounded. He wrapped it up so fast.

"Denki you really know how to embarrass someone don't you? Look at poor Y/n! She looks like she is going to explode! You couldn't make it any more settle?"

Jiro said patting my head.

"Jiro I'm fine really it was our idea and we really both had no idea how to come out and say it."

"Hey Uh congrats you two! You two make a cute couple!"

Deku and Ochako said quickly as they danced together. The music was upbeat we ended up parting and talking about what we will be like after everything. Of course Denki was trying to impress me by trying to show off his hero posses but ended up falling. I laughed he's so cute.

I looked around and smiled I got lucky. I have the best friends and the best lover. I hope none of this changes I'm sure it won't. We will be the best of heros! As well Denki and I I can see it now. Me and him will have a great life with us and growing a family together.

"Hey why are you blushing now him?"

Denki said cuddling up to me.

"I uh I was not thinking of you know our kids!"

He eyes grew wide and now he was blushing like mad.

"I uh yeah I mean I'm sure they will be perfect since they will have you as there mother."

"Haha thanks Denki, I love you."

"I love you too Y/n."