Chapter 9

I was fighting time. It was Denkis fight I was by Kirishima. I was uptight when he was against a girl. He was kind of blushing at her. It made me mad... Why?

"Y/n are you Alright?"

I spiked up once Kirishima called my name. "D-did you just call my name?"

"Cause this will be all over in a second honey!"

I heard Denkis voice call her that. Clouds began to darken. Y/n calm down... Calm down...

"Yeah sorry it slipped out. But you seem un easy, I notice you defend and protect Kaminari a lot. You two are close to Kaminari. Are you bothered with the fight down there?"

"Tch, as if I would be. If anything she should have been easier on him..." Kirishima gave me a worried look.

"Y/n..."

"You did it again you can just call me Y/n if you want Kirishima...." I said as my heart darkened as I looked to that pure so called girl. No girl can be that good.

"Next up Y/n L/n vs Ibara Shinozaki!"

"I mean she didn't do anything wrong. Your... I'm worried for you..."

"That's sweet Kirishima. Just... Just tell Kaminari he really should stop flirting with girls he's not serious with." My heart... It's being filled with hatred... I left to go to my match.

"Shall we start this match?"

I shouldn't be mad at her... I should be made at Kaminari for flirting with every girl! Ah why am I so angry in the first place. She came at me as if she was ready to knock me out. "Don't get so cocky." I growled as I took her vines with my tails. "It will destroy you..."

"Just show them your heart!"

Kirishima's words went into my head his smile brought me back. Ah what am I doing?!! I snapped her vines and was zigzagging all across the arena.

"Wha- must you move so fast?"

"Maybe you shouldn't think every opponent is a easy target."

I said circling her.

"Where are you?!?"

"I don't know where am I?" Ah I'm still talking like am angry... I came behind her, she put up her shield around her. I jumped and drilled my way in. Once I got her I punched her to the ground.

"You are angry why?"

"STOP TALKING AND FIGHT!" The Sky was black but had a red tint to it... lighting surrounded me... I habe to calm down. I transformed back and took her out of bounds with my tail. "I get mad at people who act like they are all that. Funny cause didn't your class say that we were like that? Yet here you are Miss. Perfect."

"That's it Y/n wins!"

"I'm sorry my classmates made such a hassle for you. Can we start over as friends?"

She held we hand, I let out a big sigh and shook her hand. "Yea sure friends..." I went back inside and saw Kirishima waiting for me. "Kirishima?"

"Hey Y/n."

He smiled while I was confused. "What are you doing here?"

"To check up on you. I told you I was worried about you. Now come on Bakugou and I are going out to eat wanna come?"

"Yea sure... Thank you Kirishima I'm lucky to have a friend like you."

"Haha yea, oh by the Kaminari said he wants to talk to you. Anyways you can tell him if he wants, he can join us to eat! See you later!"

Kirishima waved goodbye. I went to the nurse and saw Kaminari a bit out of it. My heart skipped a beat. Oh stop it he doesn't like us. We don't like him like that either... "Kaminari?"