Chapter 7

"Hey where did that crowd come from?"

Kyoka pointed out to Momo and I. "Hmm I don't know what do they want?" Bakugou started to walk over to them, He was angry as always...

"They are scouting out, we are the only class that survived a villain attack. They want to see us with their own eyes."

Bakugou explained rather calmly. I stopped right beside Kirishima.

"Now move it extras!"

He yelled at them I sighed.

"So this is class 1-A?"

A tall intimidating dude stepped infront of the crowed. I whined a bit and backed up.

"Hey you okay Y/n?"

Kirishima asked me I looked up and blushed a bit. I almost ran into him. "Yea sorry Kirishima the guy caught me off guard a bit."

"Is everyone in this hero course delusional or is it just you?"

I shivered once again. "This dude is so cold." Kaminari walked up beside me.

"I know, don't worry I am sure he doesn't mean you..."

"I don't know, I think he is talking about all of us Kaminari..." I whined a little bit. Even he looked doubtful... As he finish talking I felt really bad about myself. That he basically said we are at war with him. Bakugou didn't care he just started to walk out. Kirishima tried to stop him from leaving.

"These people don't matter. The only thing that's important is if I beat them."

Bakugou said in a threatening manner.

"I hate that was such a manly exist!"

Kirishima started to cry a bit I'm confused. All the classes still hate us though. Even Kaminari was looking a bit puzzled I think.

"You said it."

"He said it, we have to beat them. He wasn't wrong."

"Eh?!?"

Kaminari said shocked.

"Yeah sure but this sucks! He made us everyone's enemies!"

"I Agree with Kaminari. Everyone hates us before they even got to know us!" Momo and Kyoka smiled at each other.

"Then we got to prove them wrong and show who we truly are!"

Kirishima cheered Mina cheered with him as well, I sighed. "I mean I suppose but I don't want to over do it and make them think I'm a show off..."

"Just try to put your heart into it! They will for sure see that instead of your power."

Kirishima cheered me up I smiled and nodded. "Alright Thanks Kirishima."

"Anytime!"

He smiled then I noticed Kaminari deep in thought. "Hey, what are you thinking about?"

"What I should do... I mean what if no one picks us because of bad rumors?"

"Then show them your potential. What is the worst thing they can say about you? That you have a limit to where your brain gets fried? Or you are a bit of a flirt and pervert?" He blushed and looked away.

"We-Well I mean I guess when you put it like that it's not as bad."

"See it's all good. Now I need to find a way to make my quirk more strong. Since I won't have any elements to help me fight. Unless they have something for me to use."

"Hey I will gladly help you! We can train along the beach."

Kaminari said going back to his normal self. I couldn't help but giggle. "Do you want to help me or just hang out with me?"

"Both... What I was thinking is you could help me send my discharge back at me, so I can get stronger and be able to use more electricity than normal."

I smiled and nodded. "I get it, alright then let's go train!" I said becoming my ninetail self. Little did he know I also was going to experiment my other side of my quirk with him...

"Haha yeah let's go!"

We ran to the beach and began to practice.

"You know you are kind of cute as a fox."

"Flirting with me again Kaminari? Every time we hang out you make moves on me." I sat down and sighed.

"Sorry is it too much for you? I'll try to knock it down or stop."

"Haha your fine your just a flirtatious person. I mean I heard you asked out Ochako not to long ago, but got rejected. Well more like she was completely uninterested."

"Oh yea that... I mostly just wanted to be more of a good friend with her. Honestly I think she has a thing for that Midoriya kid."

I laughed and nodded. "Yea it's pretty obvious I think." We both laughed then Kaminari sat down beside me.

"You know I never got a chance to say thank you..."

"Hmmm? What are you talking about Kaminari?"

"When the villains attacked I heard you took a really powerful hit to save me. I failed to protect you cause of my dumb fried brain..."

I looked at him as he was taking nonsense. "Kaminari... You did a lot more than you think. If anything you saved us, I don't know if Momo, Kyoka, or I would still be alive if you haven't taken to other villains out. You didn't fail far from it, how I see it is I you saved me and I wasn't going to let my friend get hurt."

"Yea but you shouldn't have gotten hurt that badly for me."

"Oh well I'm a idiot then, cause you were my best friend Kaminari. I would do anything for you."

"Y/n..."

His eyes grew wide next thing I knew I was in a tight hug. I put my two paws around him.

"Your so soft!"

I laughed as he started to pet me. "Thanks Kaminari haha." Trying to hide my blush and embarrassment.

"You know what! Since we are the best of friends, you should call me Denki! I also have been wanting you to call me that for some time."

He nervously laughed. "Haha alright then, you can can me Y/n." He both smiled at each other the sun was setting down. "I think we forgot to train today." I laughed he joined me.

"Yea but there is always tomorrow!"

I nodded my head. "Yea, tomorrow."