Chapter 20

"Idia agreed I should go in and zap them! Don't worry I'll save us!"

Denki said as I giggled, but I'm still worried. "My hero I'm so lucky to have you save me. Just don't go Brain dead please?"

"Haha I'll try not to!"

He said as he rushed into the place and gave the robots everything he had. The robots stopped for a second, then came back to life.

"Oh no they came back!"

"It didn't work!"

Everyone said worried I charged in there to get Denki.

"Y/N WAIT!"

I didn't listen and felt my paws tails building energy. "STAY. AWAY. FROM HIM!" I slashed them with my claws, and used my tails to get them away from Denki. "DONT YOU DARE GET NEAR HIM!" I roared I didn't notice my tails were glowing.

"Y/n YOUR TAILS ARE GLOWING!"

I heard Momo scream. I grabbed Denki and put him on my back. I held him still with two tails.

"COME BACK WE HAVE A PLAN!"

I heard Idia call out I nodded and headed back. I was getting out them something dragged me back. "LET GO!" Lighting made the robot slit in half. I jumped behind everyone. They looked in shock at me. My fur was glowing yellow and gold.

"Y/n..."

Kyoka came up to me and looked at me worried. I didn't care we need to move. "Tell me the plan we don't have time to look or think what's happing to me." The nodded I can still tell they are worried about me. They told me to try to stay behind and protect Denki. I agreed with them. I bumped into Kyoka and she grunted a bit. "Kyoka! Are you Alright?"

"You... I will be fine. You have discharge and something else coming off you... Yet nothing around Denki..."

"Yea, I don't know what's happing I just want to keep Denki safe." She nodded as we faced more danger. 

"Hehehehe."

Denki started to laugh hysterically, he knew something was up in this dumb state. "Didn't I tell you not to go Brain dead?" I said as tried Noticed I could use my own discharge and was I controlling lighting? Soon the robots were freed. We ran to the roof, but next we were facing and fighting the big boss. I stayed back but I was surrounded by two guys.

"This fox will be a piece of cake!"

"Yea one is already good as dead."

My eyes winded at there words. I felt my body heating up. My fur Now was glowing red and orange. They attacked me, as I tried to attack a powerful flame  that came from the tips of my tail. It directly hit knocked them and made them fly away from me. What the hell did I do... I stepped back in plain horror what am I?

"Y/n!"

Kyoka and Momo ran to me. "I... NO DON'T TOUCH ME!" I roared as I was trying to understand what is happing?!?

"It's okay calm down it's okay. You just got a upgrade!"

Kyoka tried to say with a smile as metal was flying at her. "KYOKA!" I yelled and head budded the metal melted at my touch. "I'm a monster..." I backed away not understanding a thing. Next thing I knew I heard a loud clash and everything went white and I realized I left Denki. "DENKI!"