Chapter 19

(There will be a lot of jumping in this chapter. Next chapter won't be it will get serious and lots of fights. Hope you don't mind.)

  We ran and ran up flights and flights of stairs. I eventually just changed into a fox to get more distance. Then I realize Denki was about to trip. I leaped over everyone to catch him. "Hey are you doing alright Denki?"

"Hm oh haha yea! Just you know... So... Many... Stairs..."

He said out of breathe. I giggled and helped him back up. "Well you don't want to fall all the way down do you? Then you will have to do it all over again." I teased him. He groaned and went on I giggled he is so cute.

We ended up getting into trouble cause of grape soda, and found ourselves hiding in a green room. They were coming and Denki shielded me to protect me. That or he was trying to bundle close to me try to hide. Either way I was blushing madly why was he acting like this? Then we heard Bakugou and Kirishima talking to the villains. What are they doing?!?

Do thy know they are villains? Todoroki all of a sudden jumped out and saved the two. We all jumped out after him.

"Guys go on ahead I'll stay here and help."

Todoroki said as he sent us up to the high Way high next floor thing. I'm getting so nervous I can't even think! I feel like I'm going to slide off! Luckily Denki still held me, but people were starring at us... I looked away trying to avoid their gazes. We all got off and I shook my self.

We were looking for a way out.

"Is this the farthest we can go?"

Denki said disappointed. As I felt him become anxious I felt him per my tail. I froze and shock then made him sneeze as I tickled his nose with my two other tails. "Don't pet me Denki! It's... Its weird..."

"R-right sorry, you are really soft though I will admit!"

I sighed as the others found a place. We just needed Grape head to do it. Then Denki went to talk to him.

"Alright ladies move aside! It's time for the pro to work their magic!"

Kaminari was smooth talking and persuading Mineta pretty good.

"A-Alright I'll do it!!!!"

Mineta cried as he climbed up the wall to get to the small escape door. Once he got up there and sent a ladder down. "I'm impressed Denki you sure know know how to use your words." I giggled as he turned red.

"Oh haha it's nothing really. I just know how to talk to the guy is all!"

Everything seemed to work out till we got till we got to the next room. Robots began to swarm in the next area. Everyone was trying to make the best plan. Then Denki nudged me, he had a bright smile on his face.

"Don't worry I got this Y/n. I have a plan!"

I smiled but all I could think of was, dear lord Denki please don't go killing yourself.