After chapter 3

"ALRIGHT NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!"

Denki said putting me down. He brought me to a nice flower field. Oh wow Denki where did you find this place?!?"

"Actully Bakugo and Kirishima told me about it! As soon as I heard about it i knew i need to take you on a date here!"

"A date?"

"Yes a oh no haha..."

"Hmmm what is it?"

"Ah hahaha close your eyes don't look until I come back!"

I laughed as he closed my eyes and sped off. I'm guessing he forgot the table and such. So he came back and hugged me from behind.

"OKAY OPEN THEM!"

He said excitedly. I opened them to the perfect picnic he even had two roses in the middle.

"Denki thank you I love it!"

"Watch this!"

He said as we raced over and lit up candles with his quirk. I giggled as he winked at me and was trying his hardest to impress me. I swear he wins my heart over and over again.

"Your amazing Denki. Also everything smells so good! I can't wait to dig in!"

I grinned and sat down on the blanket he had for us. It was super soft the flowers smells so sweet too. It was peaceful. Denki went closer to me and gently held my hand in his. I blushed as I cuddled onto his shoulder. It was so nice just the two of us. I wish it  like be like this forever.

What if we get so busy being super hero stuff to be together...

"Hey what's wrong babe?"

Denki nudged me i sighed.

"I it's just. I love this so much relaxing being this close to you."

"I love it too I wouldn't want it any other way, but what's wrong some thing is bugging you."

"When we graduate and become hero's... Do you think we will have time for each other like this? Or be to busy..."

"Huh why are you thinking like that?!? Of course we will be together! We will save the day together! You and me as a team! There are couple hero's out there and that's what we will be! Me protecting and always being with you."

He kissed me and embraced. I smiled as he gave me his big bright grin.

"In glad Denki I'm glad were a tram and will be together forever."

"Hehehe."

"DENKI!"

"I'm sorry I can't help it!"

"Yes you can you goofball!"

I laughed as I playfully nudged him.

"Also another thing how will we tell the class we are together anyways? I don't want no one stealing or flirting with you."

"Wait you think others will flirt with me?!?! I'm worried they will flirt with you more than me!"

"Haha well a girlfriend can still worry no matter what we think who will get more flirts or something I can get jealous so yeah..."

"Awww your so cute."

"I ah you uh you  can be cute too you know!"

"Hehe so cute anyways we could tell them one by one... OR TRY TO GET A PARTY GOING!"

"A party?"

He nodded and got super excited.

"Yea so we can make sure everyone is there! Other wise it will be hard to gather people all at once right?"

"Hmmm okay I'm listing tell me more Denki. I'm interested in this plan of yours."