Chapter 22

We were going to camp and was thrown right into battle... Literally, we were against monsters we had to take down.

"We are going to diiieee!!!"

Denki yelled as we got cornered. "Denki you are Right!" I said as I playfully pushed him. He caught himself from falling. "Carful you don't trip Denki."

"You will be the one who will make me fall!"

I laughed and started to attack the monsters. I heard Denki run after me. I wrapped my tail around the monsters neck and held him to the ground. "Denki hit me!"

"You sure?"

"Yes hurry I can't hold it for long." I yelled as Denki shot at me. I absorbed all of his electrical discharge. I then transferred it to the monster. The minster blew up and I went to Denku. I noticed he was shaking his head. "You still good Denki?"

"You bet! Nothing can bring this guy down. Just feel dizzy is all."

I laughed thinking about when he has his brainless moment. "You sure about that?" I teased him he growled. "Seems like I have to help you every time you go yay mode!" I laughed he playfully zapped me.

"Stop thinking about me going derpy! Also I still remember when you saved me. You went over bored and did some kind of super move... Or that's what Kyoka told me."

I rolled my eyes and sent 1 million volts to each five monsters. "I don't know how I did that. Denki behind you!" I. Shouted out as he hopped onto the beast. Mineta was in the way.

"Mineta get out of here! 1.3 million volts!"

As Denki yelled Mineta ran away.  I absorbed Denkis discharge on the ground and aimed it at the monster. It's like I'm doubling the damage. Then I realized something. Once the monster was finished he went all Yay mode. I sighed and went to him.

"You got to stop making this a common thing Denki. I might end up having a heart attack from worrying about you one day." He did a sad Yay like he could hear me. I giggled what a dork. It seemed like forever battling. Then I felt a strange electrical current go threw me. My paws began to move faster...

Three monsters appeared in front of me I zapped them all the way. My power... I can make my own power! Wait back then... With the villains... Does that mean I can use all the elements on my own? I don't want to hurt Denki though.

I will just focus it in my one tail... If I can. I saw camp in sight my paws were killing me I was starving as well. I know Denki probably is as well. Everyone is. Yet we have to fight in order to be fed! I sped up with my new found ability. My paws were hurting but Camp is right there... I just need to push myself a little more!

All of a sudden a huge monster came infront of me. I had no choice but to leap as high as I could to jump over it. I landed down and fell on the ground. I let go of Denki. The electric feeling in my body was crying to get out. So I let the energy out and watched as, lighting and electricity escape me paws and tails to the enemy. It was a success but my body won't stop shaking.

I felt someone bump into me. It was Denki it was weird he looked... He looked worried. "Denki?"

"Y/n hurry we are almost there!"

Kyoka said as she blasted a monster a part. I nodded and put Denki on my back again. I ended up walking I had no more energy to run... Then I smelled food and lit up. TIME TO DIG IN!