after chapter 2

I was training as a ninetails. This time i need to draw my own elements from my tails. I know understand, with each tail is a element. I was with one of the pro heros. They were making sure to push me.

"L/n! You need to know what element comes from where! You already mastered to use them! Now you must master how to create them!"

They shook the ground I clawed into the stones. Wait stone is a kind is a element right? Stone is part of ground so-

"Ah!"

I blasted a stone thrown at me with lighting. I used my middle tail. Wait i usded lighting sweet!

"Focus!"

"Right!" I remeber i belive my last tail is fire I think so maybe if i feel hot... If i get all sweaty... I began to run and run and jump on bolders. I was just feeling exhausted. I looked to my tails and sighed. How am i Ever going to know how they work.

"Hey dont doubt youself. Your an amazing and best person you is i know you got it in you! He just think after the first training day we get our new gear that will helo us!"

I remembered what Denki told me. Maybe its cause i am doubting things. Maybe over thinking it maybe if I just... I closed my eyes and felt my heart beating. I heard the ground rummble. I stopped focus...

I lifted up my tails and payed attention to them. I felt my paws heating up. Alright time to shine! I released everything at once. A huge torndo formed with fire, electricity, ice shrads,mud, and water. I looked at my tail i noticed what came from where...

My first  tail however had a special gently pink orange glow to it...

"Good job seems like you have managed to use alll of your tails at once. Now do it again."

I nodded and tried diffrent tactics. I noticed my last tail i could make vines and flowers. Man my tails are very weird...

After I got done with everything I met with Denki. "DENKI!" I saw him with the others I transformed and hug tackled him to the ground. He laughed and hugged back.

"Hello my beautiful goofball!"

"Hey thats my line!"

"Haha and what you mean? If anything i am the cool handsome brillant goofball!"

He winked i laughed so much. We got up and everyone was starring at us. "Oh yea... Denki we didnt tell them yet did we?"

"Nope!"

"Do we do it now?"

"NOPE!"

Denki grabbed my arm and we ended up running away from everyone." Denki..."

"Yes love?"

"They are so confused..."

"Yea so its funny we will tell them later right now its kind of fun!"

"The poor souls..."

"Babe they are fine."

"They never had a chance."

"Y/n You are acting like they caught us doing something questionable. Like a activy that i would like to do buutt im pretty sure you want nit do it right now."

He laughed and rubbed his head. "I mean waaiiitt you don't mean..." My face heated up. I shook my head and hid my face on Denkis chest. "You wouldn't not yet!"

"Nah I rather do it somewhere private. I mean if you are saying poor souls to them now! What will you do then?"

"DENKI KAMINARI!" I rubbed my face on his shirt and gripped it with my hands. He was just laughing and brushing my hair with his gentle fingers.

"You are so cute and adorable at times Y/n.."

"Denki..."

"Yes you are right you always are."

I looked up he had the most loving eyes.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Denki." With that he kissed me. Oh how much i loved this goofball...