Mine

Kylie's POV

"I guess we could call this a night." I told everyone. "Thanks for the interesting dinner, Sis." Gabby thanked me and walked over to where Dione was. "Direct Pao, Stace, drive yourselves home safely." I told them, they nodded goodbye, thanked Dione and walked out of the Trofí. "Sis, Imma head home. I'm beat. See you whenever." She waved goodbye and walked out. "Let's go?" I asked Val. "Yeah. I am so gonna have a drink tonight. My friends are gonna question my decisions." She said. "Well, here." Dione said and passed a bag of food. "You'll need this, Kyle." She said. "Thanks, Dione. I owe you." I told her. "Whatever makes you happy, Kyle." I hugged her and she kissed Val on her cheek. "Welcome to Kyle's world." She told Val and led us to the car.

We drove silently to Val's place. "I am sorry if I put you in any trouble." I sincerly apologized to her. "I am honestly stoked. I want to know how my friends think of us basically owning the house for ourselves." She said. "I am your landlord now tho." I reminded her. "Well, I am the girlfriend of that said landlord." She said. "Wait, did you just say that you're my girlfriend?" I asked to ensure that I heard it clearly. "Why am I not?" She answered me with a question. "You are! Yes you are, my girlfriend." I told her. "Oh jeez focus on the road, Kyle." She said and I followed her. I pulled over in front of the editors' house and helped her out of the car.

Valerie's POV

"Well, here goes nothing." I told her and held her hand while I unlock the door with my other hand. We were immediately greeted by my cute Shiba Inu. "May I?" She asked if she could pet Misha. I nodded and there they were. Already getting close. "V! What the hell is happening?" One of my roomies rushed down to the living area. "You received the email right?" I asked. "You better explain things. M and J will be here in a few." C said.

"Well, we are actually being visited by our new landlord." I pointed at the now seated on our living room carpet landlord and of course Misha on her lap. "Hi there." She waved at C and continued playing with Misha. "V! Your impulsiveness is uncanny. What did you get us into now?" C said in a loud whisper. "Trust me she got you all into something better." Kyle said not even looking at us. "Val, the bag that Dione gave us is filled with food for you and your roomies to eat. You can all eat while I discuss terms." She said. "Okay, Kylie." I teased. "What did you just call?" She kissed Misha and stood up and walked to me. "I said, "Okay, Kyle."" I smirked in between my words. "I thought so." She smiled and walked back to where Misha was waiting. "V, you are on a nickname level with our landlord?" C asked. "Val and I are on a way different level, Ms. Mitten." Kyle said with a smile.

Kylie's POV

"Wait you know my name?" Ms. Mitten said. I nodded then the main door opened. "V! What the hell?! Are we all fired? Are we moving out of the house?" Ms. Anys asked as soon as she entered the house. She was followed by Ms. Rose who was trying to cooldown the somewhat furious, Ms. Anys. "Why don't we all settle down in the dining and we can discuss things as civilized like the way we do." Val smiled at Ms. Anys.

They all settled down in the dining and I revealed myself to the others. "Waaaaah! Am I dreaming or is Director Kylie J. Stewart really in our house right now?!" Ms. Anys exclaimed. "Yes, I am literally in front of you all, Ms. Anys." I smiled in her admiration. "How do you even know her?" Val asked. "She is literally one of my favorite showbiz personality. I so love all the movies that she was in and even the ones she directed." Ms. Anys explained in adoration. "You really are that famous?" Val looked so confused and frustrated.

"I guess?" I just shrugged and looked down in embarrassment. "So, what brings you here, Director Stewart?" Ms. Rose asked. "Val brought me here." I told them. "V! Did you kidnap her? We don't want any part of this." Ms. Rose questioned Val. "Urgh. Kyle, can you please just explain everything?" Val looked annoyed now. "Wait, Kyle? How are you on nicknames basis with her, V?!" Ms. Anys said.

Valerie's POV

I was about to answer M's question. "Val is my girlfriend." Kyle told my roomies in a soft but proud voice. She walked near me and held my hand. All of my roomies were left in shock. "Uhm, guys?" I tried to break the silence. "Also, she is our new landlord." I added. "Wait, what?" J finally came back to the reality. "Yes, you all heard it right. Also, I have the papers that you have to sign for confirmation of the contract. I'll let you all take this information in while I get them in the car." Kyle said. She looked at me and it seemed like she was asking for permission to go out. Her beautiful teal eyes pleading. "Yes." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek before going out.

"V! You're dating a celebrity. You're so lucky." M finally talked after Kyle closed the door. "I honestly didn't even know that she was famous. Only thing that I thought when we met was she maybe a businesswoman of some sort because people call her Chief at her workplace." I told them. "You have been in the most prestige art school in town and you didn't tell us?" C exclaimed. "I just went there once and that was earlier today." I defended myself. "You have a lot of tea to spill, V." J teased.

The door opened and Kyle walked towards us. "Your actual copy of the contract, Ms. Valerie Hofstetter." She gave me a folder. "Here's yours, Ms. Janet Rose." She gave J's copy to her. "Yours, Ms. Celine Mitten." She gave C's copy to her. "And last but not the least, Ms. Imane Anys." Kyle gave the last folder to M. They all read and signed the contract right away like I did in the Trofí.

"A quick summary of the contract that you all just signed. We paid off your remaining supposed wages from GIM. You will have this house to yourselves. Utilities covered. Food budget covered monthly. And you will all be transferred to work moving forward at the art school. You may choose different professions as long as we get the targeted edits for our films. All of you will be welcome to come in and out of the office whenever and you will have your own studios in one of the floors in my bldg. We are still partnered with GIM since the CEO himself and his family are good friends of mine so if you have connections within GIM, all will be fine as long as the job is done. Furthermore, we have added 25% to your salaries monthly. Questions?" Kyle have memorized all of this in a nights work. She just amazes me everytime.

"None at all." The roomies and I answered in unison. "If that's the case, I'll be taking a copy of the contracts and I'll leave you all to discuss amongst yourselves." She said. "Wait, you're leaving?" I asked. "Yes, Val. This day was exhausting, but successful so I just wanna rest at home." She said. "Okay, lemme walk you to your car." I offered. "Our car. What's mine is yours now." She said. "Omg. Enough of the lovey dovey." M interrupted our moment. "Thanks for having me ladies. And please, help yourselves to the food that we bought for you all." She shook hands with the roomies and we walked out the door.

"Please don't forget to text me this time." I told her. "I won't, Val. I won't forget." She promised. She carressed my face and our lips met, the kiss was soft and gentle. We pulled away before it heated things up further. She kissed my forehead and opened the door for me. "Goodnight, my Val." She said. "Goodnight, my Kyle. Drive safely." I smiled and entered the house and locked up.