Expectations

*Chapter Contains Smut. Enjoy! ;)

Kylie's POV

I went back to my suite and laid down beside her.

V: I thought you slept beside me.
*Her eyes were still closed while saying that.

K: I'm sorry, Baby. Did I wake you up?
V: No. I'm okay. There's a list of things that I want you to do for me actually.
K: Anything for you, Baby.

*she brushed her fingers thru my hair and pulled me close for a peck.

V: I'm hungry. Did you bring food?
K: No, Baby. Gabby and I cooked food for everyone. We gotta get up and get dressed.
V: But it's comfy here.
K: I prepared a dress for you.

*she sat up and saw the dress. She was tearing up

K: Baby, what's wrong? You dont like it? I can get you another one

V: No, Baby. It's perfect.

*she kissed my cheek and walked up to the dress
V: This is gorgeous. I don't know if it'll fit me.
K: It will.

Valerie's POV

*I was looking at the dress it's so beautiful. She walked behind me and led me towards the bathroom.
K: Close your eyes.

*I did and I heard the door open. Her scent attacked me
K: Open.

*she prepared a bath for me with e-candles and petals on the floor. She rested her chin on my shoulder and hugged me from behind.

K: Come have a quick bath with me.
*I just nodded. She switch places with me and now I'm leaning against the door again. I locked it this time and she smirked. She unzipped my sweater. Looked at me when she got onto the hem of my jeans. I just smiled at her in approval. She unzipped my jeans and paused.

V: Please. Please, Baby.
*she looked up to me and I saw a speck of silver in her teal eyes. It was beautiful. She gracefully took my clothes off me and carried me and slowly placed me into the bath

V: Baby, I thought you were-
*she stopped me mid sentence with a kiss. She moved back a bit and stripped in front of me.
K: Baby, if you dont close your mouth a fly's gonna go in there.
*I closed my mouth and rolled my eyes. She slipped into the bath behind me. Her chest was rubbing against the small of my back as she lathered foamy water on my skin. She kissed the back of my neck and slowly worked her way up my ear.

K: Only if you want me to.
*I was breathless and I couldnt respond so I just nodded. She hugged me from behind and her left hand slowly travelled towards my left tit. She massage it gently, carressed and played with my nipple. I felt a shiver down my spine when she slowly slid her right hand on my waistline travelling down onto my entry.

K: I want you, Val. I want you.
V: Then take me. I'm all yours, Daddy.
*and that was the trigger, she slid a finger onto my clit and slowly played with it. She continued to massage my left tit. Her movements were so slow and graceful that it's making me want to release. I arched my back and rested my head on her shoulder. She kissed my neck and it made me want to let go.