Finding Aiden

The unit must have searched three locations before finding the right one. "Okay." Voight says. "We go in with caution. We dont know what he has with him. I dont care how, but we will get information out of him."The team got ready to go in. "On my mark. One, Two...." The door opened.

A guy walks out with his hands on his head. "Aiden is in the forth door to the left." The man says. While Olinsky asks the man a couple of questions, everyone else walks in. 

"Whats your name?" He asks. 

"My name is Justin James. Aiden is my brother. He came to my house this morning and told me to stick to my normal schedual and to act like he wasnt there. I knew he had done something so I called in a tip to the police." He finished. 

"You did the right thing. Thank you." Detective Olinsky says.

Halstead walks out with blood running from his nose. Behind Halstead is Antonio with Aiden in hand cuffs. Aiden is limping and his face is bloody. He has a huge gap missing from his cheek. They got back to the Station and went strait to the cage in the basement. "Hey what are you doing? I need medical treatment!" Aiden complained. Voight punches him and throws him in the cage. 

"I bet Detective Erin Lindsay does too. So you will get your treatment when you give us some answers!" Voight yelled.

"Antonio, Halstead, go upstairs you dont want to get cought up in this." Voight says. Antonio leaves but Halstead doesnt move. 

"Im staying to make sure we get some answers." Halstead testified. Voight nodded and continued. 

"Where is Erin?" He screamed. 

"Im not telling you anything." Voight started kicking and punching him. "I could do this all day and all night, But I dont know if you will survive that long." Voight says opening the cage to let Halstead in.

Fifteen minutes later Aiden caved in. "Okay, okay, just stop. Please. I will talk." Aiden says weakly. 

"Talk fast!" Halstead demands. 

"She in in an old factory on Alice St." Halstead and Voight slam the cage door shut. "Wait, What about me?" Aiden asked. 

"We will deal with you as soon we know your not lying." They head upstairs to get the rest of the team and head out.

Sorry I havent written in a while, I got busy with Soccer and Volunteering. I will publish an extra chapter after this one to make up for the wait. Please comment below and let me know what you think. :)