Water!

(Erin's POV)

I opened my eyes and couldn't believe where I was. I was in my apartment bedroom. I couldn't stand from the blow to my head and not eating anything for so long, so I started crawling. I didn't know why I wasn't tied up. I reached my bedroom door and tried to open it but I was too weak. Out of nowhere, I hear Liam, "It's fun to watch you struggle." He says laughing. I turn around and open my mouth to speak, but I didn't know what to say. "Loss for words Erin?" I looked down and a tear escaped my eye.

"Why so shy Erin? Do you miss your team? Don't worry you will be reunited with them as soon as I get what I want." Liam teases.

"You will never get your brother back." I say "You will never see the light of day." He starts laughing. 

"And who is going to put me away? Your team? They will never look here for you." I look up at him. 

"They are alive?" I say with hope." Liam stops laughing and walks out of the room.

I sit in the corner with the hope that they will find me. Then I remember I have a spare phone under my bed. I start crawling to my bed when the door opens. Liam walks in with a bottle of water in his hand. He Threw me the bottle and walked out of the room closing and locking the door behind him. I grab the bottle and start to drink it. The whole bottle is gone and my thirst lessens. Just then I feel dizzy and weak. I look at the bottle. "That piece of...." I fall to the ground and drift to sleep.

Hey guys, again sorry for the wait. I'm a little stumped and need help. PLEASE comment some ideas I can put in my story. Thank you and more updates coming soon. :)