Voights Video

Liam's POV

I lean down to her ear and whisper, "They have ten minutes, Or they will find a piece of you at a time." I sit down on the bed and my phone goes off. I know It's Voight and shoot a quick smile to Erin before I leave the room.

I close the door behind me and look at my phone. It's a video from Voight. I hit play and watch. "Liam, I have your brother in my custody." The video says as Voight points the camera at Lucus. "I will release him to you if you release Erin to us. Meet me at the factory you blew up, And bring Erin." The video ends. I go back into the room and smile at Erin.

Erin's POV

I hear a voice but I think it's coming from Liam's phone. I can't make out the words or whose voice it is. All of a sudden it got quiet and the door opened up. Liam walked in with a smile. "You know, I would have been fine either way." He says. "If I didn't get my brother I would have some fun with you, And If I did get my brother we would both have fun with you." He finished with a big smile.

I know I will regret asking but I did anyway. "So, do you have your brother?" I ask stupidly. 

"Well, not yet, but I will shortly." He grins at me yet again.

Sorry, it's a short chapter. The next one will be long to make up. :)